Need a good chain!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2011 8:30 PM

So i have a chain snapping problem. I've gone through just about any chain you can think of and snapped it. I've been looking at the Wipperman IG8 or the DK Exo. Which chain would last longer? I ride heavy street, and grind on my drive side.

|

8/30/2011 8:31 PM

dk, wipperman or kmc dropbuster.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

8/30/2011 8:32 PM

shadow interlock half link

|

Refs : ninjacat33

8/30/2011 8:40 PM

Whip wrote:

shadow interlock half link

Snapped it multiple times.
Also snapped the drop buster.
Not sure why I go through chains so much, my alignment is or near perfect, I just don't grind to often because there isn't much around here.
I guess i'm left with, Is the wipperman really worth $60-$70?

|

8/30/2011 8:42 PM

Kmc 710

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

8/30/2011 8:45 PM

Ive snapped my DK exo just pedaling up hill........... Wippermann, Odyssey Bluebird or any heavy duty KMC.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/30/2011 8:48 PM

Screaming Streets wrote:

Snapped it multiple times.
Also snapped the drop buster.
Not sure why I go through chains so much, my alignment is or near perfect, I just don't grind to often because there isn't much around here.
I guess i'm left with, Is the wipperman really worth $60-$70?

maybe your wheels always loose

|

Refs : ninjacat33

8/30/2011 9:08 PM

i heard that the dk is terrible...

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

8/30/2011 9:29 PM

Solution...LHD. wink

|

8/30/2011 9:43 PM

That's not going to solve much. I've only recently started grinding, maybe a month or so. And it's not even often.

|

8/30/2011 9:45 PM

kmc 510 the old faithfull....shadow halflink....my 1664 half links been taking some abuse....halflinks have less length and less stretch to pull...half links are cool but every chain snaps though

|

8/30/2011 9:49 PM

Screaming Streets wrote:

That's not going to solve much. I've only recently started grinding, maybe a month or so. And it's not even often.

It will solve you breaking chains. You probably hit your chain when you grind if you recently started.

|

8/30/2011 11:02 PM

KMC 710 are legit.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

8/30/2011 11:07 PM

i have had both the dk exo AND the wipperman. THe dk exo is a total piece of shit do NOT buy it, i snapped that thing like 8 times no joke. The wipperman on the other hand is strong as fuck, BUT its super thick and super heavy. It alone will add a good 2-3 lbs to your bike, so its kinda overkill if you ask me. I have been running a bluebird with no problems at all, couldnt be happier with it.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas