Need a new cassette hub

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2013 8:53 PM

I want a new hub so all i want is a really load hub and it needs to be female axle what do you recommend

|

The Redneck BMX Rider
Instagram:cruebmx

11/6/2013 8:57 PM

SHADOW RAPTOR AND CUT THE AXLE

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/6/2013 8:59 PM

Get the new Cult Match female axle freecoaster, it's super loud. I heard one ONCE, that's because I went deaf from how loud it was.

|

11/6/2013 9:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Get the new Cult Match female axle freecoaster, it's super loud. I heard one ONCE, that's because I went deaf from how loud it ...more

the freecoaster is loud all the freecoasters i heard are all silent

|

The Redneck BMX Rider
Instagram:cruebmx

11/6/2013 11:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Get the new Cult Match female axle freecoaster, it's super loud. I heard one ONCE, that's because I went deaf from how loud it ...more

LMFAO!

|

just huck it

11/7/2013 7:13 AM

Cult/BSD/Gsport
/end thread

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/7/2013 10:50 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

DylanTheMears wrote:

the freecoaster is loud all the freecoasters i heard are all silent

That one is super loud. I heard one from half a mile away, my ears are still ringing. That was a week ago.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura