Need a new frame.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2016 8:57 PM

So I bent my Dugan frame and cracked the welds. Sad and angry I decided I should get a frame I want. I not have time to compare and contrast because finals are here and I need to study. So I decided that I would put in my info and you guys can help me find me a frame. I am 5'10 and I rode a 21 in frame. I want a taller stand over (e.g 8 inches)and shorter back end because I love street and I want to pinch my seat without making my seat really high. I will be riding with 9.8 inches when I get a new frame. This is what I'm very comfratable with. I'd like it to be very tough but won't burn my wallet. I'd like to have a wtp,fit,Sunday,cult etc.. But would not mind doing another brand. I don't love haro, redline and gt but wouldn't mind if they have a good frame. Thank you for helping.

|

5/4/2016 10:18 PM

Fbm hardway

|

5/5/2016 12:23 AM

Fit Mac
Federal Churchill
Bsd Alvx
Bsd raider
Sunday broadcaster
S&m tall boy/btm/atf/whammo/hucker

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/5/2016 1:10 AM

Personally WTP Awake looks and sounds awesome , also the Fiend JJ2 looks awesome with the graphics and classic specs

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/5/2016 7:26 AM

Definitely the sunday broadcaster if you want a more responsive frame or a sunday soundwave if you want a great all around frame.

|

5/5/2016 8:06 AM

Look at BSD frames.

The Passenger is a do it all frame 21.1" toptube, 13.25" --> 13.65" chainstays, short but not crazy short. 75° headtube / 11.5"BB and 9" standover"

The Raider do it all too but it has longer chainstays, not sure that's what you are looking for.

The ALVX is the twictchiest frame outhere with 12.5" to 13" chaintays, 75.5" headtube, high 11.7" BB, a great frame but maybe a bit too extreme, I tried it once, manuals become a really hard trick with it.

The new Soulja is a relaxed ALVX, with 12.8"--> 13.2" chainstays, 75.2° headtube, 11.7" BB and a nice 8.8" standover.

All those frame are great, i think you would be happy with a Passenger or a Souja, depends on what kind of geo you want to ride.

|

5/5/2016 8:36 AM

Fbm hardway

|

5/5/2016 12:19 PM

If you are the original owner of that frame you can apply for warranty.

Fit offers lifetime crash replacement on any of their complete bikes or hardgoods like frames. Frames also have a 1 year replacement warranty.

More info here:

http://fitbikeco.com/customer-service/

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

5/5/2016 9:23 PM

transition_chris wrote:

If you are the original owner of that frame you can apply for warranty.

Fit offers lifetime crash replacement on any of their ...more

I can't do that because I bought this at the used section at my local bike shop. (Where good bikes die) and at the time I was getting into bmx and bought $ 80 I had no papers nor agreements. Just had money upfront.

|

5/5/2016 10:29 PM

S&M hucker frame !

|

5/6/2016 12:01 AM

eskimojay wrote:

S&M hucker frame !

Traitor say Bonesaw

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/7/2016 8:09 AM