Need a new frame

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2019 5:18 PM

Well, I bought a complete kink bike like 3 years ago, been adding parts to it when the parts break. Like literally yesterday the frame just cracked in half lmao. Im really looking for a frame that is good for heavy street riding, can fit 2.35" tires and is below 5.5 lbs. Would love some suggestions thank you.

|

7/20/2019 6:12 PM

date wrote:

Well, I bought a complete kink bike like 3 years ago, been adding parts to it when the parts break. Like literally yesterday the frame just cracked in half lmao. Im really looking for a frame that is good for heavy street riding, can fit 2.35" tires and is below 5.5 lbs. Would love some suggestions thank you.

I've been riding the S&M Holy Diver and have nothing but good things to say about it, plus it's US made

|

7/21/2019 12:39 AM

The WeThePeople doomsayer has oversized seatstays to keep your frame from bending and a short back end with a steep head tube

|

7/21/2019 1:04 AM

If I wanted a modern street frame that I know would last I’d look at the fbm paradigm

|

7/21/2019 3:19 AM

Honestly, everyone’s just gonna say their favorite brand/model/company.

I’d say take some time to search the internet and look into frame specs to see which one you like best.

|

Scooter rider trying to ride a BMX.
Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

7/21/2019 6:15 AM

Get a kink frame

|

fack off

7/21/2019 12:40 PM

they say the wethepeople buck frame cant be broken. great geo, light and the quicksilver color is bad ass.

|

7/21/2019 2:53 PM

Get another kink frame

|