Need a tire..

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2012 7:24 PM

Does anyone have any spare tires theyd be willing to either sell for cheap or donate? Ive been broke lately and my tire just wore through with a 2" hole sad

|

8/5/2012 7:33 PM

let me check my garage, i'm sure i have one sitting around

|

8/5/2012 7:53 PM

Sweet thanks man

|

8/5/2012 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2012 7:54 PM

First off, don't ask for free shit, most of us are in the same shit you are.

And second, just scrounge up some money my friend got a K-lyte 2.10 path for 15 shipped here.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/5/2012 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2012 7:59 PM

Spen, you have to realize that everyone in the BMX community should try and act like a family, i'm always down to give shit away to someone who needs it especially when i don't need it and it clears out the garage....feels good to do it and it does more good than bad (except when people come back for more)

Rick, i'm gonna look here in a little bit, can't promise whatever i have is "great" but i'm sure whatever i have will get you around until you get more funds up.

for future reference to whoever needs a cheap tire when they're in a bind
http://www.amazon.com/Kenda-Kontact-Freestyle-Tire-2-25/dp/B000A7DYRE/ref=sr_1_9?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1344221842&sr=1-9&keywords=kenda+20
i have one of these Kenda Kontacts in red and they're awesome tires, especially for the $12 they cost.

|

8/5/2012 8:09 PM

Thanks guys.
I actually gave away my spare cranks and bars when I had 0 cash, cuz I look out for my fellow riders.
Im not demanding a free tire, I just need something to get by until I have the money for the tire I want.

|

8/5/2012 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2012 8:14 PM

well i'll give you my Odyssey Aitken off of my Stolen, has alright tread, will last you long enough

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

message me your address, i won't be able to get it out until probably Friday, sorry for the long wait but i'll be busy as hell because class starts again soon and i have a lot of work to do before class is in full session.

also, sorry for the shitty pics, blame my iPhone.

|