Need bike info

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2013 6:50 PM

I just got a new bike but idk what it's worth it's a 2011 redline device chromoly shadow conspiracy bars salt pro back rim and sprocket, Aron Ross keyboard seat, stolen revolver front rim, monster cranks, shadow pedals, red shadow half link chain and duo white wall tread and duo red grips it's in pretty good shape but idk much about redline it's pretty light

|

9/29/2013 7:07 PM

Redline Device is amazing! The rest of the parts are decent quality. Definitely better than stock. If you were to sell it you could probably get $600 if its in good shape. The frame is definitely a good one.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/30/2013 8:48 AM

It's in decent condition all the stickers on the frame and everything I paid 300 for it is that a decent price? I can send you pics of it

|

9/30/2013 8:49 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Redline Device is amazing! The rest of the parts are decent quality. Definitely better than stock. If you were to sell it you could probably get $600 if its in good shape. The frame is definitely a good one.

I also just bought a new blue salt sprocket I just put on it last night but is 300 that bad for it? It's light af I don't know like hardley anything about redline lol

|