Need expert opinion! please

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2013 8:35 PM

Hi. I'm new here but won't stay for long as i'm trying to get rid of my bike since I don't ride anymore. It was an impulse buy and what's sad is that I couldn't do a single bunny hop on this thing! (after many hours of practice)
Anyways, I just need for someone to help me find out what bike this is. To be honest I don't even know how to tell what it is. I bought it brand new from a bike shop and have not replaced/changed/modified any of its parts. Yet have forgotten where I kept the receipt sad

I'm just here to see what it is as well as an estimate to how much its worth. I know its a bmx with Eastern parts but what is the model exactly?

If no one can put a name to it can someone at least put a price to it? I paid around $300.00 I believe. I'm not expecting much for the condition its in, but its gotta be worth something...

Heres a list of the things wrong with it:

Minor scratches all over body
Reflector on handlebar is snapped off
a little rust on chain and on a few screws
seat and grips are slightly worn
a tire valve cap is missing

Other than this, I think it still works fine for a beginner i'd guess.

Im more than willing to give more info to help yall help me, just ask

here are pics

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Thanks in advance

|

8/14/2013 8:38 PM

I think it's a Nitrous Cobra, a friend of mine had one and they look the same. So it's probably worth $100 at most.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/14/2013 9:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2013 9:05 PM

It's some low end eastern complete bike. You would be lucky to see 100 out of that

EDIT: It is indeed a nitrous cobra. You have a pile of scrap metal basically

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/14/2013 9:11 PM

I'll give you 50$ shipped right now

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding