Need help

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2018 9:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2018 9:15 PM

Im just now getting into BMX. I’m in my mid 20s, 5’11, and 200 lbs and I really enjoy the sport. I need to upgrade to a better and stronger bike. What brand do y’all recommend? Price isn’t an issue. You get what you pay for so I’d like to get the best that i can.

Im really into street riding and some park. Tips and any advice would help.

|

7/6/2018 9:22 PM

If price isn't an issue, then the Sunday Soundwave complete would be your best bet

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/6/2018 9:43 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

If price isn't an issue, then the Sunday Soundwave complete would be your best bet

Agreed. Its one of the best completes out there. As long as the geo feels good.

|

7/6/2018 9:59 PM

If I where to buy a complete right now and money wasn’t a factor I’d probably buy a fly Orion complete , those bikes look good

|

7/6/2018 11:57 PM

If price isn't an issue, I'd build a custom. I'd rather buy a few second hand customs and build a bike out of the best parts, then sell the left overs, than buy a complete. Then dial it in with specific parts I want new

|

7/7/2018 2:35 AM

I don’t know enough to build a custom bike... but since money isn’t an issue I want one that is reliable and good.

|

7/7/2018 4:57 AM

if you can put a new light bulb into a lamp you can build a bmx bike.

But if I was you, i'd go with one of the completes that was recommended.

Any bike in a given price range is going to be similar to others in that price range. So look at the higher end completes and pick one that makes you smile..

If you tell us what you're riding now we might be able to give you suggestions based on that bikes geometry.

|

7/7/2018 6:46 AM

2010 Eastern Boss, but I recently snapped the cranks.

|