Need help. Do i need a new font hub?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2013 8:30 AM

So i have a odessey quadrant back hub, and a vandaro 2 in the front. With the quadrant rims. I was told by a friend that i should get a new front hub before grinding because the vandero 2 isnt strong enough. So do i need a new front hub? If so, what are some good choices for a new one?

|

4/6/2013 8:40 AM

Don't listen do your friend, your Hub is absolutely fine for Grinding. There is absolutely no reason at all why you shouldn't use it for Grinding. Get some Hub Guards though.

|

4/6/2013 9:02 AM

if it aint broke....

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/6/2013 9:11 AM

Thats actually a fairly decent front hub, it will be fine.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/6/2013 9:14 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Don't listen do your friend, your Hub is absolutely fine for Grinding. There is absolutely no reason at all why you shouldn't use it for Grinding. Get some Hub Guards though.

This.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/6/2013 10:13 AM

It's definatly not the best but it will be fine for getting especially if you are just starting to do them.

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

4/6/2013 3:14 PM

That's straight up bullshit the guy probably wants to rip you off, the Vandero 2 is a really good hub, 2 friends of mine have been riding one without hubguards for ever and they're both fine, only one of them stripped the axle (user error) and is getting it replaced for 5 bucks, both 4 peg riders.
If you're so concerned about the strength of your hub put some hub guards on, that will also protect the spokes.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/6/2013 4:16 PM

Your front hub does almost nothing while you ride your bike, they all actually do nearly the same thing...

|

twitter

PROBZ

4/6/2013 4:17 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

if it aint broke....

dont fix it

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/10/2013 12:29 PM

dont listen to him i run the vandero2 and my friend has done some badass hard grinds on it and my hub is completely fine

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

4/10/2013 12:37 PM

that guy is a prick, the vandero 2 is strong, couple of hard street riders around the area ride them and it holds up no problem... i used to have one and i cant say anything bad about it

|

4/10/2013 1:55 PM

no reason to replace it just get some hubguards like they said and youll be good to go

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/10/2013 3:37 PM

lol your fine, at most toss on a hub guard

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "