Need help identifying my bike.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2018 8:27 PM

Help!!! I habe bought a bike due to having back surgery, and needing something i could lift easily without injury. I am having trouble trying to figure out what year and worth my bike is. I know its a GT Mach 1. The serial number is no where to be found on the frame, however i was told it my be inside the crank case or under the seat somewhere. I have yet to locate it. I have looked for a couple months now and have found a 1979 frame that is identical to the one i have, but i would love to know for sure. I would like to know what parts are missing that was original. It has alot of DK parts on it not sure if those were added later, or if they came originaly on the bike.

I NEED:

20 1 3/8" tires 1 they r for araya rims (if that makes any difference) I also nee the brakes for it, i do have the handel bar lever for the brakes but thats all that came with it.
Thank you
Nikki

|

7/27/2018 8:31 PM

|

7/28/2018 1:47 PM

Nikki_Fyffe wrote:

Help!!! I habe bought a bike due to having back surgery, and needing something i could lift easily without injury. I am having ...more

Why would dk parts come on a GT bike?
If you’re looking to buy the parts, this is the wrong section. Go to the for sale section of the forum, you aren’t going to get any offers here. Also, those parts are long gone, seriously, good luck trying to find those parts, you’re better off finding something similar.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

7/28/2018 10:01 PM

You might wanna consider buying a new up-to-date bike.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn