Need help on choosing a frame.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2016 10:50 PM

I am new to bmx and this would be my first more high end frame. So I was wondering if you guys could help me decide which frames are the most quality between the kink sxtn pro frame, volume warhorse , and subrosa noster 3.

|

4/17/2016 11:05 PM

Get an fbm

Those 3 will be very similar in regards of quality. Pick the one with geometry that will suit your riding better

|

4/17/2016 11:09 PM

Are they good frames, or are they shitty?

|

4/17/2016 11:13 PM

They're all good. Any aftermarket frame will be good. They just vary in colour, weight, and geometry. Good geometry is the most important thing to look for

|

4/17/2016 11:15 PM

Not really relate but is anyone else feeling the WTP Ed Zunda frame like me ? Damn , that thing in ice blue looks like sex . Plus the specs are on point .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/18/2016 12:06 AM

They're all pretty similar, main difference is the volume and wtp have a shorter rear end. Nothing else is drastically different really. The wtp looks like it's got longer slots than most modern frames which is nice, more adjustment in the cs length to dial it in.

How tall are you? What do you like to ride?

|

4/18/2016 7:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2016 7:50 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Not really relate but is anyone else feeling the WTP Ed Zunda frame like me ? Damn , that thing in ice blue looks like sex . ...more

The geo of that thing looks so squirrelly it would be like riding a bar of soap on a hot humid rainy day...

I would prefer a Patrol...

But that ice blue tho!

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.