Need help on identity this bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2017 7:38 AM

So I'm thinking about buying a bikes from letgo but before I do need help with identifying both bikes the first guy said the brown bike is a cult dak v1 or v2 which I try to look up myself to me it might be the cult dak but I want make sure I'm correct. Now the second guy says the bike is a primo I been riding bmx 2 years I know primo don't make frames just parts so before I buy one of them need some help.Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/3/2017 10:04 AM

Need help please thinking about buying one of them today

|

6/3/2017 10:51 AM

The cult frame will have cult logos on it somewhere, and the model stamped into the bottom bracket. We need much better pics of any details or logos to be able to identify them

|

6/3/2017 11:50 AM

Ok I'm going to ask them for better pictures and probably hold off on buying them

|

6/3/2017 12:17 PM

I can tell you right now that the one that is supposed to be a Dak isn't one. All the versions of the Dak frame have removable brake mounts, the bike in the pic has welded mounts. It's probably a frame from a complete.

|

6/3/2017 1:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2017 1:06 PM

SquirrelBait wrote:

I can tell you right now that the one that is supposed to be a Dak isn't one. All the versions of the Dak frame have removable brake mounts, the bike in the pic has welded mounts. It's probably a frame from a complete.

Here a other picture I'm going ask him for more better up close pictures [imp]https://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/forums/2017/06/03/53793/s1200_IMG_0583.jpg[/img]

|

6/3/2017 1:12 PM

Photo

|

6/3/2017 2:15 PM

I'd be inclined to say they're both made up of stock parts. There might be a half decent aftermarket part in there somewhere. But I wouldn't pay a penny for either of them

|

6/3/2017 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2017 11:22 PM

Wow thanks not even a penny. The guy with cult brown bike wanted 120 and the other guy with the black bike wanted 175

|

6/3/2017 11:41 PM

Well, without knowing for certain what they are, they could be anything. It could be a mongoose with shitty parts from different completes for all we know. You should save and pay more for a bike that you know is good. Both of these look like they'll be a can of worms if anything goes wrong

|

6/4/2017 10:26 AM

The first buy definitely appears to be more promising, but I too wouldn't pull the trigger on either. Maybe when the second seller said Primo he means the coaster? The rear hub looks to be rather beefy for a cassette.

Still, I agree with saving up for a truly better buy.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

6/4/2017 10:34 AM

Ok I just ask him to send me more pictures of the bike like outside for better lighting and ask him to take a picture of the headtube and the bottom bracket. So I three more bikes first a untied recruit second a premium Inspired and a redline. The prices of the united recruit 125, the redline 50-75 the premium
Inspired 150
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/4/2017 10:38 AM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Ok I just ask him to send me more pictures of the bike like outside for better lighting and ask him to take a picture of the headtube and the bottom bracket. So I three more bikes first a untied recruit second a premium Inspired and a redline. The prices of the united recruit 125, the redline 50-75 the premium
Inspired 150
Photo

Photo

Photo

Besides the rear tire, the Premium actually looks really good.

|

6/4/2017 10:45 AM

What the heck?

Drop the seller of the red bike, it's parts are changing as the photos roll on.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

6/4/2017 10:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2017 10:50 AM

readybmxer wrote:

What the heck?

Drop the seller of the red bike, it's parts are changing as the photos roll on.

I don't understand what you are saying i had to screenshot it because it from letgo I had no other way to get the picture

|

6/4/2017 10:55 AM

The guy just texted me said it's a cult Cc2

|

6/4/2017 11:04 AM

Oh, my mistake! Thought the red bike was the same one in the second set of photos. I see now.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

6/4/2017 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2017 11:40 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Oh, my mistake! Thought the red bike was the same one in the second set of photos. I see now.

So out of all those bikes from good to bad with from 1 to 5 which one do you recommend

|

6/4/2017 4:28 PM

None of them

|

6/4/2017 7:28 PM

So I did some research on the bikes the three I wanted is the black one still have to figure out what kind of bike it is. The cult Cc2 and the premium inspired those are closest to me local.

|

6/5/2017 3:52 PM

Primo made frames for a bit under the Integral name back in the day.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura