Need help to Identify this Haro frame ( Newer BMX )

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2019 11:38 AM

Have had terrible luck on my own searching for this bike to find some original colors for it.
Paid 5 bucks for it at a yard sale, got some random parts from around town,
now I wanna have something to rebuild again,
figured I'd start here while I collect more goodies Photo.

Anyone had one or know what fame this is?
Photo

|

6/13/2019 1:40 PM

Probably a stock frame. Good deal, SHRED!!!

|

fack off

6/13/2019 2:15 PM

Paintwork is awful but looks like a solid bike indeed. tongue

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

6/15/2019 12:16 PM

Anyone might know?

|

6/19/2019 4:42 AM

I need to know where to find that rick and morty sticker. I suppose it did not come with the stock frame. If you placed it there could you tell me where I can find it?

|

6/19/2019 4:56 AM

I_Dyslexiia_Haave wrote:

I need to know where to find that rick and morty sticker. I suppose it did not come with the stock frame. If you placed it there could you tell me where I can find it?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/706381913/35-pcs-rick-and-morty-inspired-sticker?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=rick+and+morty+sticker&ref=sc_gallery-1-1&referring_page_type=market&plkey=e56f6f8109de0ce73cc315e9ccde3af7c5e0cdf2%3A706381913&pro=1

Here's a ton.

Just google Rick and Morty Sticker. That's what I did.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/19/2019 6:09 AM

I_Dyslexiia_Haave wrote:

I want that specific one but i'll check the ones you sent me aswell thaks mate

|

6/19/2019 6:24 AM

Hey, if Cult can do a Simpsons bike then Haro can do a Rick and Morty one.

But to be more serious, maybe you can get some clues from the other parts that came with it. That should at least give you a rough time period which would be very useful for narrowing down possible Haro frames. If all or most of the other parts are Haro its most likely a complete bike of some sort.

That chainstay is very distinctive. Does it look like it has it been cut like that by someone or did it come like that from the factory?

|

6/19/2019 7:08 AM

I swear I've seen a frame that comes with rick morty stickers from the factory. Can't remember what it was though.

|

6/19/2019 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2019 3:31 PM

The sticker is something i found at my local gas station, 50 Cents lol, it said get schwifty on it but I just cut it off to have the picture of rick in the front, looks funny on tail whips.

I honestly know nothing of this frame.
I paid 5 $ cash at a yard sale and it had nothing on it.
Was painted primer grey and so many other colors.
Grey
Red
Pink in front & Purple in back.

Best i know it's original color was Black

That's about all i know.
Uses Integrated Headset with Sealed bearings, Built in Seat Post Clamp, Been awhile since I rode.
both side of the drop outs stamped with Haro Logo

Looks to be factory cut on the wishbone***

|

6/19/2019 12:57 PM

Email Haro with the serial number

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/21/2019 1:09 PM

|

New tech can't beat old school cool...or can it?
1987 O.O.S. Redline RL20II (Old Old Stock - this ain't no museum piece kids!)
2012 Norco Deviant
1996 GT Avalanche LE w/ Full 2002 XT upgrade and NE Total Air MZO fork

7/19/2019 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2019 2:38 PM

I had sent email to them but no reply.

I think it could be that. Can't say for sure though, i don't see pictures of the wishbone area for that link.
How'd you get that info ?

Mine measures up as 21 inch
Mine also doesn't have a built in pivotal seat post.

Still wondering that the wishbone on this bike has snapped or it was made this way.
The way it looks doesn't seem like a snap, it seems torches to make that design.

|

7/19/2019 5:34 PM

Oldguyjon wrote:

haro brakeless 2012-2016ish

https://archive.harobikes.com/bmx/2012-freestyle/2012_000

DToTsO wrote:

I had sent email to them but no reply.

I think it could be that. Can't say for sure though, i don't see pictures of the wishbone area for that link.
How'd you get that info ?

Mine measures up as 21 inch
Mine also doesn't have a built in pivotal seat post.

Still wondering that the wishbone on this bike has snapped or it was made this way.
The way it looks doesn't seem like a snap, it seems torches to make that design.

The seat post can be changed, it isn't part of the frame design. If you meant seat post bolt, they may have tweaked the design in later years to integrate it. here you can see the rear end and the downtube gusset.

Photoyears

|

New tech can't beat old school cool...or can it?
1987 O.O.S. Redline RL20II (Old Old Stock - this ain't no museum piece kids!)
2012 Norco Deviant
1996 GT Avalanche LE w/ Full 2002 XT upgrade and NE Total Air MZO fork

7/20/2019 6:18 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I swear I've seen a frame that comes with rick morty stickers from the factory. Can't remember what it was though.

That's the new Reynolds frame, right?

|