Need new shoes for CHEAP?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2012 9:04 PM

I just wanted to share what I found here. The company Es is going out of business and you can get their shoes for really cheap. I just ordered a pair for 20 bucks and this was an on the spot decision. They are an awesome brand and I used to rock them years ago. I guess they just aren't as popular these days and I really don't see why because they've always made top of the line skate shoes. Go to the Es footwear site and click the Ebay link and you will find a lot of different models for super cheap. Very sad that they are going the way of the dodo....

|

9/2/2012 9:06 PM

I wouldn't pass up this opportunity and I might be buying another pair or two very soon. HAPPY FACE smile

|

9/2/2012 9:09 PM

FUCKING WHORES,

They cannot ship to canada sad

|

9/2/2012 9:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2012 9:09 PM

I don't know, but I got some Adios from Ross for like $20. >xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/2/2012 9:12 PM

EffWoodPushers wrote:

FUCKING WHORES,

Well that's a load a shit right thurr.

|

9/2/2012 9:13 PM

I noticed they are getting limited with their sizings, luckily the shoe I wanted was available in only my size.

|

9/2/2012 9:28 PM

I would have 8 new pairs of shoes right now if it wasn't for them not shipping to canada.

|

9/2/2012 10:12 PM

It wouldn't hurt to message them and try to work something out because I don't see why they would turn down that much money.

|

9/2/2012 10:58 PM

Es is supposedly just on a hiatus for the time being, at least thats what their site said when they announced it. I really hope the brand re-launches in a couple of years, its such a bummer to see them go away after i grew up watching their videos and skating their shoes.
I stocked up on a bunch of socks and a belt a few weeks ago, probably going to buy some more stuff since its super cheap

|

9/2/2012 11:09 PM

Yeah I was just watching some of the Es Menikmati video. I also have it on VHS. As you can see I am a skater and a bmxer. smile Although I can do more tricks on a skateboard, but am more interested in getting better at bmxing than skating. But I kind of do both equally. It's going to be awesome when I can beat someone in BIKE and in SKATE at the same park smile

|

9/3/2012 12:39 AM

EffWoodPushers wrote:

FUCKING WHORES,

try from like ccs or something... if theyre going outta buisness everyone should have sales

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/3/2012 12:40 AM

whered you hear they were going out of buisness

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/3/2012 1:17 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

whered you hear they were going out of buisness

"Hiatus" And a quick google will answer your question.

|

9/3/2012 7:28 AM

I live in canada but whenever i go to the us I always buy like 5 vans for $35 ea and they last me a year

|