Need opinion

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2014 7:21 AM

Hello!,

I was planning on buying a fit benny 2 2014 but I saw that the frame is all chromoly except the seat stays. I'm still set on buying it but I need someone's opinion on this frame. Will it make a difference in my riding?

|

6/20/2014 8:14 AM

Probably not, the lack of chromoly means the steel used is a little heavier and typically a little weaker (not saying it will break on you though).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/20/2014 8:17 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Probably not, the lack of chromoly means the steel used is a little heavier and typically a little weaker (not saying it will ...more

Do you still think it's a ale pound good bike? http://fitbikeco.com/bikes-2014/benny-2-2/

|

6/20/2014 8:18 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Probably not, the lack of chromoly means the steel used is a little heavier and typically a little weaker (not saying it will ...more

Redandwhitebmx wrote:

Do you still think it's a ale pound good bike? http://fitbikeco.com/bikes-2014/benny-2-2/

All around

|

6/20/2014 9:42 AM

yes

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

6/20/2014 11:17 AM

fits not al that great

|

Fuck BMX

6/20/2014 11:20 AM

https://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102411/2014_Sunday_Magallan_EX_Bike.html you could get this much better bike for 20 more i would save up more and at least get signature fit it would be better it the long run

|

Fuck BMX

6/20/2014 11:35 AM

Check this out http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102301/2014_Subrosa_Letum_Bike.html it's full chromoly and on sale for $440 on dans. It's a better bike than the fit and it's subrosa so you know it's quality

|

Bikes & bitches. We love running into scooter fags
Instagram: @ian_sino and @wethepeople_bmx_life

6/20/2014 11:42 AM

Fit makes GREAT complete bikes and parts. Being honest FIT bikes would be the first company I'd look at for bikes , and I've already have made Fit threads about their bikes and parts being good.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/20/2014 12:15 PM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

fits not al that great

Shut up. Now. Please. Go ride scooters or something. Or get your head out of your ass.

|

6/20/2014 12:19 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Fit makes GREAT complete bikes and parts. Being honest FIT bikes would be the first company I'd look at for bikes , and I've ...more

But what about this bike in general. I would already have the bike but the steel seat stays make me skeptical. What do you think about this bike?

|

6/20/2014 12:21 PM

Fit makes GREAT complete bikes and parts. Being honest FIT bikes would be the first company I'd look at for bikes , and I've ...more

Redandwhitebmx wrote:

But what about this bike in general. I would already have the bike but the steel seat stays make me skeptical. What do you ...more

I mean it's basically the same thing as the signature except the frame

|

6/20/2014 12:26 PM

Redandwhitebmx wrote:

But what about this bike in general. I would already have the bike but the steel seat stays make me skeptical. What do you ...more

Redandwhitebmx wrote:

I mean it's basically the same thing as the signature except the frame

And the stock cranks

|

6/20/2014 4:46 PM

Redandwhitebmx wrote:

I would go for something full chromoly if it was me. For not much extra you can get a fit mac 3 or a bf 3, and those have full chromo frames. IMO it's worth the little extra that you would pay and for the price of the Benny 2 you can get a different company with a full chromo frame. Fit makes great bikes but their prices are a bit high for what you get. Kinda like united

|

Bikes & bitches. We love running into scooter fags
Instagram: @ian_sino and @wethepeople_bmx_life

6/21/2014 11:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2014 11:26 AM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

fits not al that great

biggybuggy wrote:

Shut up. Now. Please. Go ride scooters or something. Or get your head out of your ass.

This....I'm guessing buddy here rides a low level junk Sunday Aaron Ross complete .....fit is solid

|

6/21/2014 11:28 AM

You're not gonna fuck up seatstays really .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/21/2014 9:12 PM

I already got the bike it's fantastic and holds up great.

|

6/21/2014 9:27 PM

HARO 000 or SUNDAY, screw FIT.

|