Need pics of wifi decals

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2015 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2015 2:40 PM

Okay well the dude from fits website said they are about to discontinue the wifi frame and they can't get me any factory decals so I was hoping someone could take some good pictures and get measurements of all the decals on their frame and post them here so I can have them made
Help would be greatly appreciated

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

2/6/2015 8:35 AM

So your going to take a junk frame and put some wifi stickers on it to sell it for more then it's worth ?

|

2/6/2015 9:06 AM

Just look at pictures and guess. It is not that big of a deal.

|

2/6/2015 10:18 AM

It was a popular frame, I would imagine you could find a local with one reasonably easy?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/6/2015 10:30 AM

eskimojay wrote:

So your going to take a junk frame and put some wifi stickers on it to sell it for more then it's worth ?

^

|

2/6/2015 10:55 AM

Photo

|

2/6/2015 5:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

No I'm buying one and want it to look bad ass. Can't aford a new one but I can aford some stickers

|

Refs-
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

2/6/2015 5:34 PM

eskimojay wrote:

joshcooldude wrote:

^

^

|

Refs-

2/6/2015 8:52 PM

That's a sick bike man. Can you snap a good pic of the head tube and seat tube sticker? I can't find any good ones on line

|

Refs-