Need plastic pegs.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2017 11:19 AM

I want to get some plastic pegs that are light and affordable. What should I get?

|

8/14/2017 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2017 11:22 AM

Don't buy 100% plastic pegs like the Stolen Thermalite pegs. Buy metals with sleeves. If you want four of them, it's not gonna be the cheapest, though. Especially if you plan on running hub guards, which is a must.

Why not be pegless? smile

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

8/14/2017 12:39 PM

Yes. I don't want full plastic and I want two and a front hub guard too(I have a rear one).

|

8/14/2017 12:59 PM

Get pegs with an aluminum core. They will be a lot lighter than chromo. I have some full plastic pegs, and they have been holding up fine. They were really cheap too, and they weight like 3oz each. They won't last very long though, that's the only problem. I rode them for a few months with no problems. I'm pegless now.

|

8/14/2017 12:59 PM

I run Gsport plegs, if you ride park only, they work find. I weighed in at a max 273-still held up. I am down 20 lbs and continue to drop so it will get easier and easier.

If you grind really rough anything, they wear out fast. All plegs and pegs with sleeves do. Rotate them a LOT. (once/twice per session is good if on a lot of rough stuff.)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/14/2017 6:04 PM

How about rant pegs?

|

8/14/2017 6:06 PM

I got my friend stolen silencer pegs and he didn't put me on. I might just borrow them

|