Need some help... I'm finally stumped...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2012 1:30 PM

Alright well, my friend brought his Eastern Birectional to me and had a blown driver he asked me to fix... of course, I said yes. Now, the bearings were completely gone... no seal, no nothing. I was able to find out what the size of the inner driver bearing, the one that faces towards the hub was, but the outer one literally had nothing left of it. I need to know the size of the outer bearing, so anyone with a Birectional, please take a look at the seal on the outer bearing of the driver and post up those numbers... (I know they're not the same size because I held the bearing I already popped in on the inside part up to it and it was alot bigger.)

But I'm not done... I found that the outer bearing that was destroyed ended up leaving the outer ring stuck in the driver. If I had a dremmel, I'd cut it and pop it out, but I don't... So suggestions of how to get it out? Pictures below.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

12/1/2012 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2012 1:36 PM

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

12/1/2012 1:34 PM

my friend fucked that hub up bad lol... just email eastern

|

12/1/2012 1:53 PM

Sbc has one he could help you out
Or email Eastern directly

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

12/1/2012 2:15 PM

|

12/1/2012 3:25 PM

6902 and 6802. It has a spacer in between the two though so make sure you have that.. it goes

6902 bearing, spacer, 6802

I know this for sure because I tore one apart someone left at my house to see what was wrong with it and that was how it was

|