Need some opinions.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2015 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2015 11:02 AM

So as you can tell by name im new to the "BMX Community" and I just bought my bike a couple weeks ago, just putting some work into it, but I bought the bike off some guy around my neighborhood, it was a MirraCo or something like that, with stock forks and handlebars, or so I'm guessing, Odi longnecks, Odyssey clear pedals, Premium crank, Shadow Conspiracy seat, with a Mission stem. Im more then positive this bike is stolen, but he was only selling it for 40$, I thought it was a good deal, what do you guys think?

|

9/25/2015 11:08 AM

Call your local police department and have them run the serial number. If it is, make sure you SAVE any and all contact you had with the seller (assuming it wasn't just a run-into the guy scenario, and if it is stolen, provide that to the Police.

OR replace the frame and some other parts.

Your call.

Keep in mind, if it is stolen, you received stolen property, and can be charged for that, unless you actively try to see if it is.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/25/2015 11:22 AM

Well I dont have much money to put towards bikes, im only 15 and still can't get a job until 16 (which is next year), so this is momma's money haha. I think im going to just get a Staats frame and put the parts onto there. Forget calling the cops, if not I can have the frame painted.

|

9/25/2015 6:04 PM

Good deal. I got my miraco for $40 too

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]