Need some opinions on this bike

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2018 7:01 AM

Photo
It's a project eleven.
I know this bike is complete crap but HOW crap is it, can you guys give me some pointers on the weakest/worse bits, it's currently my only option and I do plan on getting something like a Fit Vhs in the future, but for now since it's super convenient and cheap I figured I'd get this and destroy it, how long do you think it'll last a somewhat decent rider. Also without knowing the actual price how much would you give for one, even if just as a joke.
|

9/28/2018 7:10 AM

If you're looking at this over a Fit VHS you're nuts. Wait and get the Fit. This bike is for kids. Even for a joke, I'd go buy a pig's head for $20, scrawl satanic messages on it and leave it on someone's doorstep instead.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

9/28/2018 7:14 AM

If you want to waste money, message me and I'll give you my address to send a check to.

|

9/28/2018 7:28 AM

Well, that pretty much sums it up. For me, there's nothing worth paying for in that bike but I guess I could pay 10$ and use the inner tubes

|

9/28/2018 7:34 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

If you're looking at this over a Fit VHS you're nuts. Wait and get the Fit. This bike is for kids. Even for a joke, I'd go buy ...more

Never said I was looking at this OVER a Vhs, new bike next week, till then disposable income is a hell of a drug my friend. Just curious on the durability so I know whether to use it now, and brake it, or later... and brake it, asked what you guys thought the price was since this cost me exactly 17£ and a mars bar, and lastly, a pigs head? Yall need Jesus...

|

9/28/2018 7:36 AM

dead goon wrote:

If you want to waste money, message me and I'll give you my address to send a check to.

Yea sure, just gimme that address smile

|

9/28/2018 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2018 7:44 AM

rjgtc01 wrote:

Never said I was looking at this OVER a Vhs, new bike next week, till then disposable income is a hell of a drug my friend. ...more

Myself and Jesus have a gentleman's agreement.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

9/28/2018 7:53 AM

dead goon wrote:

rjgtc01 wrote:

Yea sure, just gimme that address smile

You can have my address..I think you could get a hyper or diamondback complete used for around the same price

|

9/28/2018 8:00 AM

rjgtc01 wrote:

Never said I was looking at this OVER a Vhs, new bike next week, till then disposable income is a hell of a drug my friend. ...more

You would be better off riding the Mars bar...

|

9/28/2018 8:18 AM

dead goon wrote:

You would be better off riding the Mars bar...

I'll take that into consideration next time, although he was hungry so, in the end, I still did a good deed today.

|