Need tips for flat 360's

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2012 3:16 PM

I pretty much have the flat 360's I just can't seem to get that last 45degrees or so any tips to get these down, I've been practicing them for about 2 days now.

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

4/25/2012 3:49 PM

Tuck your knees and put your tire in your butt

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/25/2012 4:11 PM

try going faster i used to have this problemm but i went faster and started landing 360 tyre tap and then just kept going faster and started landing flat 360s

|

4/25/2012 6:08 PM

Trev wrote:

try going faster i used to have this problemm but i went faster and started landing 360 tyre tap and then just kept going faster and started landing flat 360s

This is true. I'm not saying go Mach 5, but if you go a little faster than you are comfortable you will concentrate more on landing correctly. Although it's a lot scarier to going faster than your comfort zone it's a lot more effective. When you carve going faster you get more pop, as well as rotate faster. I suggest going as fast as you can comfortably hop your highest. For example, go the same speed you would go if you were going to hop a bunny hop bar set to the highest hop you can do comfortably. Unless of course, you do your highest hops while going the speed of sound, if that's so, I suggest toning it down a bit.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas