Need to loose weight??on bike

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2008 6:27 PM

I have a bully impulse with a old diamondback frontload stem, haro forks,haro cranks, eastern niner rim, front alex y22 rim , shadow conspiracy interlock chain , bully seat and bully bars ... how do i get it down ... its like 34-35 lbs and its a tankkk but the frame is light tho

|

7/28/2008 6:32 PM

for cheep cut the seat post, axles, forks. and upgrades that affect weight the most for cheep are tires, petals, seat and post. But for major weight loss you need new cranks.

|

7/29/2008 8:09 AM

the only way your really gonna notice any weight loss is through the wheels get lighter tires and wheel setups

|

show me them titties bitches

7/29/2008 9:44 AM

get a new fork

|

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

7/29/2008 9:45 AM

get a new back and frnt wheel

|

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

7/29/2008 9:45 AM

and get new handlebars

|

ur such a sissy la la!!!

7/29/2008 10:12 AM

cut seat post, cut bars, cut the gaurds off your grips, ride brakeless, knock off gyro tabs, break off brake mounts, get hollowed bolts, dont ride with bar ends, take all reflecters off your bike (ya never know) and if you really wanna loose weight, RIDE NAKED!

or just buy yourself a new bike...?

|

7/29/2008 10:19 AM

new crnaks maybe if yours are sotck you should get lighter forks

and a lighter rear wheel.
the niner aint that bad but you could buy alloy nipples from danscomp and just put then nipples in as you go you wont have t take the wheel apart just do one at a time.

also the odsy pc are good and light cuz your post down

or get a pivotal and a pivotal seat

get the macneil sl seat

and get the federal slamedd it is light weight and short

|