Need website help, Looking for something!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 2:48 AM

Looking for a chrome Alienation Runaway rim... A place that ships to Australia, can be international but NOT super expensive shipping...

Evans Cycles Has none.
CRC Has none
Dans Has none
Albe's Has none

Even though albe's and dans shipping costs like $40-50 AUD to ship something, i don't know many places, can somebody help me find a place that ships to australia cheap and has chrome alienation runaways?

|

5/2/2013 3:13 AM

Winstanleys might have some.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 3:38 AM

andyferly wrote:

Only have polished there sad

|

5/2/2013 3:41 AM

andyferly wrote:

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

Did you try contacting the Australian distributor, if they have one?

|

5/2/2013 3:43 AM

andyferly wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Don't think we have one man :/

I'm getting chrom deviant, really want a chrome runaway cause i fucking hate my cult match rim.

|

5/2/2013 3:44 AM

andyferly wrote:

andyferly wrote:

nevermind yes we do!

Thanks for your help ^^

|

5/2/2013 3:47 AM

andyferly wrote:

nevermind yes we do!

Thanks for your help ^^

No worries, just give em a call and I'm positive they'll hook you up with a chrome runaway.

|

5/2/2013 3:53 AM

andyferly wrote:

nevermind yes we do!

Thanks for your help ^^

andyferly wrote:

No worries, just give em a call and I'm positive they'll hook you up with a chrome runaway.

why are they so hard to find may i ask? polished is moderate, black is super common with red and blue... but chrome is impossible lmao

|

5/2/2013 3:58 AM

nevermind yes we do!

Thanks for your help ^^

andyferly wrote:

why are they so hard to find may i ask? polished is moderate, black is super common with red and blue... but chrome is ...more

I think Chrome now-days is just not as common, so I'm guessing they don't produce as much.

|

5/2/2013 4:00 AM

andyferly wrote:

why are they so hard to find may i ask? polished is moderate, black is super common with red and blue... but chrome is ...more

andyferly wrote:

I think Chrome now-days is just not as common, so I'm guessing they don't produce as much.

still can't find any chrome runaways, i've searched about 6 shops so fair in victoria, australia... still going

|

5/2/2013 4:07 AM

andyferly wrote:

still can't find any chrome runaways, i've searched about 6 shops so fair in victoria, australia... still going

Hope you can find some!
There are other good chrome rims on the market too, it depends if you want matching rims though.

|

5/2/2013 4:13 AM

andyferly wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Hope you can find some!
There are other good chrome rims on the market too, it depends if you want matching rims though.

i didn't care at the start, but right now im getting deviant front and runaway rear, and i really want chrom rear and front, but i can't find it...

searched about 12 stores shops online now and none of them have them :/

|

5/2/2013 4:14 AM

andyferly wrote:

Hope you can find some!

i didn't care at the start, but right now im getting deviant front and runaway rear, and i really want chrom rear and front, ...more

Dammit man you really have no luck.
What's your price range right now?

|

5/2/2013 4:16 AM

andyferly wrote:

Hope you can find some!

i didn't care at the start, but right now im getting deviant front and runaway rear, and i really want chrom rear and front, ...more

andyferly wrote:

the price of a chrome runaway haha, i was going to get a primo balance, but i rather the runaway sad

|

5/2/2013 4:21 AM

andyferly wrote:

the price of a chrome runaway haha, i was going to get a primo balance, but i rather the runaway sad

Primos are pretty good, if you can't find the Runaway I'd go for the Primo without any doubts.

|

5/2/2013 5:04 AM

andyferly wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Primos are pretty good, if you can't find the Runaway I'd go for the Primo without any doubts.

yeah might as well tongue

|