Need your opinion

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2012 9:05 PM

The pedals I was thinking of getting we're stolen thermolite sp pedals and building a chrome gsport rib cage with a gsport marmoset hub. Opinions?

|

11/26/2012 9:10 PM

1.) get Odyssey's.

2.) get a profile if you can.

|

11/26/2012 9:51 PM

Wolfiez wrote:

1.) get Odyssey's.

2.) get a profile if you can.

This.

only go with the stolen thermalite sp pedals and the marmoset hub. bombproof hub. those pedals are good too, except the fact that the metal pins MIGHT break out since they're probably not held into the plastic composite very well. they should be okay though

|

11/27/2012 2:01 AM

Get fly ruben graphite pedals. unless you like taking your feet off... ahha they are so good

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/27/2012 3:11 AM

Odyssey JCPC's wink

|

11/27/2012 4:55 AM

hub and rim are bomb proof

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

11/27/2012 4:57 AM

i loved my stolen thermalite sps...i bent the spindle though..i just ordered welgo pedals

|

11/27/2012 5:23 AM

Odyssey Jc Pc's and get the Marmoset they are bombproof.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/27/2012 5:30 AM

Sharpy wrote:

Get fly ruben graphite pedals. unless you like taking your feet off... ahha they are so good

Fuck yeah this this this
BEst pedals ever

And yes i got marmoset to ribcage and it's strong af

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/27/2012 10:33 AM

good wheel, just get metal pedals

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/27/2012 1:30 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

good wheel, just get metal pedals

Not everyone likes metals ...

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/27/2012 4:30 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

good wheel, just get metal pedals

I had the animal Hamilton pedals. It's hell on your shins

|

11/27/2012 4:38 PM

the sps are gonna be worse on your shins..very long pins

|

11/27/2012 6:24 PM

BmxNinja101 wrote:

the sps are gonna be worse on your shins..very long pins

I have the plain plastic ones in purple at the moment, probably better than many meal pedals.

|

12/1/2012 12:26 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

good wheel, just get metal pedals

andyferly wrote:

Not everyone likes metals ...

so, your point is? he asked for opinions, so i gave my opinion. metal pedals last a fuck ton longer, so you save quite a bit in the long run... and i know not everyone likes metals, most people these days are afraid of boo boos, scrapes, and scratches :D

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "