Need you're opinions and help please! (:

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2015 5:31 PM

im wanting to get the fit faf 2.25 tires (which inflate to a 2.36) for front and back and im use to ride a 2.3 up front and a 2.1 or 2.0 at the back.
do you think this is a good choice?
will any tricks be harder/eaiser? if so which ones.
(im only getting new tyres because mine are worn and i feel like two fat tyres will make me not slip out as much as well)
i ride park alot and street a bit, but my style of riding is very street so i think these might help my bike feel better.
the only problem i have at the moment is sometimes my rear wheel hits the coping when doing flyout 360s like 15 percent of the time.

|

8/25/2015 7:35 PM

What tires do you people ride? and why?

|

8/25/2015 7:40 PM

Speaking as a rider whos rode those tires(with cassette at the time) they are decent all around tires I just noticed on high speed fakies (360 fakies,fakie airs) they slip out allot on smooth surfaces

But you get that with all tires , us internet fools opinion won't make you ride better you gotta find that out on your own the hard way taking slams

|

8/25/2015 7:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Speaking as a rider whos rode those tires(with cassette at the time) they are decent all around tires I just noticed on high ...more

thanks man, i do fakie sliders err day anyways haha.

|

8/25/2015 8:45 PM

in my opinion tires are just tires. i prefer fat tires (2.40) because i think they look good and i ride better with them.. anyway some tires are a little lighter, little heavier, stick more, and slide more.

|

8/25/2015 10:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2015 10:49 PM

bmxChuck wrote:

in my opinion tires are just tires. i prefer fat tires (2.40) because i think they look good and i ride better with them.. ...more

how do you ride better with fat tires man? thanks for the info!

|