Never fucking......

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2009 1:03 PM

Lace up your wheel when you don't know what you're doing or what the pattern is. I just spent hourrrrrrs trying to figure it out. I had to lace and unlace my wheel 4 times. The last tiime I did it I came sooo close but I guess I did something wrong because the spokes are semi loose and almost poking out of the nipples. I thought I did re pattern right and I weaved re spokes where they needed to be. Now. Even my shiiiiity back up wheel is completely ruined. Wasn't really rideable before either but still

|

2/22/2009 1:18 PM

I guessed that this would say Never fucking...a cat again.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/22/2009 1:21 PM

tibug wrote:

I guessed that this would say Never fucking...a cat again.

HAHAHAHA

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/22/2009 1:24 PM

virgin

|

ridaz gotta ride

2/22/2009 1:28 PM

theres millions of videos and write ups on how to lace up wheels.... it cant be that hard with all the information

|

i heart my bicycle

2/22/2009 1:55 PM

LOL. Nah cats aren't my thing

And I cudnt find any

|

2/22/2009 2:03 PM

KctB wrote:

LOL. Nah cats aren't my thing

And I cudnt find any

didnt look to hard did you? as in not at all. i typed in wheel building in google and got a shit ton of tutorials

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/22/2009 2:11 PM

yeah i laced a wheel just cuz i was borred with a video and it was perfectly fine.

|

bike hard when its hard to bike

2/22/2009 2:24 PM

Really??

|

2/22/2009 3:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:37 PM

EvoJoeIX wrote:

theres millions of videos and write ups on how to lace up wheels.... it cant be that hard with all the information

If you haven't done it it's kind of a pain in the ass. I literally spent 5 hours trying to get a wheel straight after lacing it (I'm super nit-picky about things when I build them). Still had a tiny hop in it, but I managed to get rid of it after a while. And I did read up on it.

Reading it and doing it are two different things.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/22/2009 3:06 PM

sounds difficult, thats why i leave it to Dan's comp.

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

2/22/2009 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2009 3:34 PM

It's not that bad once you understand the pattern. I can lace a 36h wheel in under 30 minutes, from nothing to riding, especially if the parts are new/no grinding damage on the hub. And that is without a truing stand.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/23/2009 4:29 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's not that bad once you understand the pattern. I can lace a 36h wheel in under 30 minutes, from nothing to riding, especially if the parts are new/no grinding damage on the hub. And that is without a truing stand.

Id i set my mind to it. I can build and tru a wheel in 30 mins. With a stand though. tea easy money...five bucks a hit for kids i know and ten for kids i dont know, come back in an hour quick money for sure.

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264