no way ! are you serious ?

|

Rider for || District Bike Co & Vans
Photographer
Respect ♔

9/13/2010 5:42 AM

super sad face sad sad sad

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

9/13/2010 5:50 AM

serious as can be

|

9/13/2010 5:58 AM

dam that sucks so badd
i would cry myself to sleep if that happened to me!
any idea on who stole it?

|

9/13/2010 6:10 AM

i stole it

really, i did.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/13/2010 6:42 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

i stole it

really, i did.

Wtf dude... thats not even funny. I had my bike stolen before, and it was the absolute worst feeling.

|

9/13/2010 7:08 AM

that sucks dude were you in a liquor store?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

9/13/2010 7:35 AM

wow thats sorrible and ur soo good too now ur bikeless

wats the story behind the bike behind stolen ..?

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

9/13/2010 7:38 AM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

wow thats sorrible and ur soo good too now ur bikeless

wats the story behind the bike behind stolen ..?

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

9/13/2010 7:53 AM

I hate people that steal stuff

|

Sh-tan-re is awesome

9/13/2010 5:34 PM

GOT IT BACK!

heres the story

So this kid stole my bike and left me his piece of shit bike, so I tell my niggas that my bike is gone so keep an eye out for it, so I call my dude during lunch and hes like hes going to go look for it, and he found it, it was sitting in front of the kids apartment so my friend calls the cops and waits for them and he's like thats my boys bike and the kids mom is like no we kept it there for a couple days in case anyone was looking for it they could come get it, which was total bull cause my bike was missing this morning, so after all the bull I get my bike back, so when i got home from school i went to my niggas house and picked it up

|

9/13/2010 5:36 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

GOT IT BACK!

heres the story

So this kid stole my bike and left me his piece of shit bike, so I tell my niggas that my bike is gone so keep an eye out for it, so I call my dude during lunch and hes like hes going to go look for it, and he found it, it was sitting in front of the kids apartment so my friend calls the cops and waits for them and he's like thats my boys bike and the kids mom is like no we kept it there for a couple days in case anyone was looking for it they could come get it, which was total bull cause my bike was missing this morning, so after all the bull I get my bike back, so when i got home from school i went to my niggas house and picked it up

GREAT STORY, BRO!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/13/2010 5:38 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

GOT IT BACK!

heres the story

lol "ur niggas"

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

9/13/2010 5:39 PM

yeahhhh! i was gonna send you some parts if you didn't get it back

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/13/2010 5:41 PM

brenden1207 wrote:

lol "ur niggas"

get some, theyll find your bike, and kill a bitch for you

|

9/13/2010 5:42 PM

Sweet dude I've been lucky enough not to have my bike stolen. I'm glad you got it back.

|

9/13/2010 5:42 PM

sunday color. wrote:

haha if i didnt get my bike I was just going to quit riding and prob get a job like a normal kid

|

9/13/2010 5:46 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

get some, theyll find your bike, and kill a bitch for you

lol i know i got sum myself they be pretty usefull

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

9/13/2010 5:46 PM

sunday color. wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

haha if i didnt get my bike I was just going to quit riding and prob get a job like a normal kid

fuck being a normal kid.

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/13/2010 5:47 PM

sunday color. wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

That sucks bro, but good thing you got it back. Someone tried to to steal my bike while I riding it. He pushed me off and went to grab it, I just punched him and rode away. I don't understand why people don't understand not to mess with a BMXers bike, we do whatever we can to get it back.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

9/13/2010 5:49 PM

sunday color. wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

fuck being a normal kid.

hell yeah, fuck society and their bandwagons, all i need is my bike and metal, fuck that lady gaga shit

|

9/13/2010 5:51 PM

sunday color. wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

That sucks bro, but good thing you got it back. Someone tried to to steal my bike while I riding it. He pushed me off and went to grab it, I just punched him and rode away. I don't understand why people don't understand not to mess with a BMXers bike, we do whatever we can to get it back.

oh yeah haha, nigga didnt realize he took the wrong kids bike

|

9/13/2010 5:51 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

fuck being a normal kid.

SEANimal757 wrote:

hell yeah, fuck society and their bandwagons, all i need is my bike and metal, fuck that lady gaga shit

truth.

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/13/2010 5:52 PM

That's sick u got it back man.
I have always wanted some dirtbag to try and steal my bike while I'm on it. I would love to beat the shit out of him and then ride away. Picture that. Hahahah lol.

How'd it get stolen homie?

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

9/13/2010 5:56 PM

senorita jim wrote:

That's sick u got it back man.
I have always wanted some dirtbag to try and steal my bike while I'm on it. I would love to beat the shit out of him and then ride away. Picture that. Hahahah lol.

How'd it get stolen homie?

had the shit on the side of my crib, and oh yeah, if i saw the dude on my bike id stop doing whatever I was and just put that kid inches from his life, grab my bike and dip out, my friend told me he was waiting for the kid to leave the house and get on my bike before the cops came so he could beat his ass

|

9/13/2010 5:57 PM

sunday color. wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

fuck being a normal kid.

Somebody's got to do it...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/13/2010 6:03 PM

sunday color. wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

same happened to me but there were 2 kids and they got away with my ipod touch 32gb and oakley gascan polarized.... fucking pissed me off. kid kicked me and the other took my stuff but when they tried to get my bike i hit the kid in the head and knocked him off as the other got away with my shit. i kept kicking the other kid after i knocked him off my bike though. if i ever see them again ill cut their throats.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

9/13/2010 6:08 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

same happened to me but there were 2 kids and they got away with my ipod touch 32gb and oakley gascan polarized.... fucking pissed me off. kid kicked me and the other took my stuff but when they tried to get my bike i hit the kid in the head and knocked him off as the other got away with my shit. i kept kicking the other kid after i knocked him off my bike though. if i ever see them again ill cut their throats.

That's why I ALWAYS have my shit in my pockets, an people don't go in my pockets.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook