New Alex Donnachie Fire

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2014 10:02 AM

Time and time again, Alex D re-establishes himself as one of my favorite riders. From the amazing spot usage to the NBD tricks, and the steeze...

Who else is a fan?

|

4/10/2014 10:48 AM

I'm a fan, and his new vid is super awesome. God I wanna try his signature tires.

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

4/10/2014 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2014 10:57 AM

Yeah the dude straight up kills the tech game, goes big sometimes too, he just keeps getting better.

Amazing bike control and he makes it look so easy, and we all know it ain't.

When I watched that tire promo earlier today, I remember thinking to myself that this guy has gotta be way up there with some of the best street riders in the world right now, he's too fucking good, maybe its that helmet!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/10/2014 11:01 AM

Alex fucking kills it, I remember watching the Mutiny Dunkerque trip and thinking "damn, this kid has potential"
His summer in the city video is probably my favorite web video besides Kevin Kiraly's Verde part

Not to thread jack and change the subject but I think the helmet thing definitely makes me respect him more

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/10/2014 11:45 AM

That was amazing! I always liked how he wears a helmet. Keeps me from feeling stupid wearing mine.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/10/2014 1:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2014 1:25 PM

tr1x wrote:

I'm a fan, and his new vid is super awesome. God I wanna try his signature tires.

THat edit is seriously good. The last clip was just amazing.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx