New Bike!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2013 7:31 PM

I just ordered a 2013 stolen heist. I just wanted to see if any one has any opinions or anything on it. Ive been riding for a while but all i could get was walmart bike so i thought it was time to step it up.

|

SHIT HAPPENS

7/26/2013 10:27 PM

Sounds good.. i'd have gotten a longer tt, but everything else pretty decent for the price.. enjoy!!

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

7/26/2013 10:30 PM

Nice man. Btw this is Max. Wassup Chaz haha and it is just right for his height man.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/27/2013 8:29 AM

Do either of you guys know I'f it comes with pegs,?

|

SHIT HAPPENS

7/27/2013 5:31 PM

chaz.bryan wrote:

it does not. but i can hook you up with some probably. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/27/2013 6:12 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

okay thanks i just think it would be nice to have if we do go to the skate park next week!

|

SHIT HAPPENS

7/27/2013 7:14 PM

chaz.bryan wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

chaz.bryan wrote:

okay thanks i just think it would be nice to have if we do go to the skate park next week!

heck yeah! only problem is i tend to forget wax XD and nothing there slides at all without it!

|

7/27/2013 7:36 PM

Wheeling isn't the best place to grind. If you wanna get some good grinding done just find street spots.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/27/2013 9:51 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Wheeling isn't the best place to grind. If you wanna get some good grinding done just find street spots.

We need a day to find the kids out in Wheeling, they are supposed to be cool and have some nice spots. Either that or go to Weirton again and look around for crazy jibs and drops haha

|

7/28/2013 8:40 AM

We could always go to weirton then if we get bored we can chill at my house!

|

SHIT HAPPENS

7/28/2013 11:33 AM

chaz.bryan wrote:

We could always go to weirton then if we get bored we can chill at my house!

True... weirton and follansbee arent the best but you can have a good time one way or another haha

|