New Bike???

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2009 1:02 PM

Ok, so right now im riding a Haro F2(it was all I could afford at the time) but it's about dead and I need a really solid bike. I ride just about everything; street, park,trails and weight doesnt matter. I just want something that is strong and will last me a while. My budget is somewhere around $600. Does anyone have any recommedations on what bike to get?thanks

|

Hang Loose Mother Goose!

4/13/2009 1:08 PM

stolen score/ stolen heist/ premium shit

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

4/13/2009 1:11 PM

Stolen Sinner or Verde Luxe

|

Dakota, will you be my sperm donor so that I can have babies that shred like you.- Ben C

4/13/2009 1:12 PM

stolen pinch

|

don't drink and drive, chill and ride

4/13/2009 1:16 PM

Not the stolen pinch.

|

Dakota, will you be my sperm donor so that I can have babies that shred like you.- Ben C

4/13/2009 1:17 PM

stolen-bmx wrote:

stolen pinch

hell to the no

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

4/13/2009 1:32 PM

stolen cheater is nice and if u use code april1 it only cost 630

|

skateboards kill trees
[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/13/2009 1:35 PM

WTP trust is nice. my friend rides it and it is solid. stolen sinner 09 version is def sick too.

|

4/13/2009 1:39 PM

save up a little more and get this http://www.danscomp.com/101211.php?cat=BIKES

|

4/13/2009 1:40 PM

check out the blackeye park pro too. the flat black and gold looks sooo clean

|

4/13/2009 1:46 PM

You wouldn't really have to upgrade anything on the FBM warlord.

|

4/13/2009 1:54 PM

MIRRACO WALLSTREET or FBM MARAUDER BL 09 (that shit is sexy).
GET ANY AMERICAN MADE BIKE!!!

|

we grimey on the streets!

4/13/2009 2:22 PM

you got six now so I would suggest thinking about what you have on that Haro that is useful. If you are good on that frame as far as hops and manuals and or bike control than keep the damn frame for now. If not than get an 08 complete that is on sale! There is no F'n reason to spend 600 on a 09 complete that's at regular price when 08 models are on sale with deals like 250 dollars of the original price. That type of thinking gets you no where. If you can get a bike in the 550-650 hundred dollar range for 400 dollars than wtf would you be doing getting a 600 dollar bike that will be 400 dollars in less than 12 months. Not much has changed on completes in the last year for shit sake. Other than that like I said keep the frame and fork and w/e is useful on that Haro and get new parts that are the hart of the bike like a custom rear wheel/sprocket combo. Or cranks, stem and bars, and tires. Mean while more and more great parts go on sale. Eventually you will find a great frame just right for you on sale for a great deal. I put parts on a crappy complete until the 08 WTP Lo Fi frame went on sale. A 369.99 dollar frame on sale for 289.99. It might have been 269.99, I don't remember, all I know is that between the frame and matching WTP fork I saved 150 some bucks. And thats just the frame and fork. I used coupons from Dans on nearly every purchase now I got two bikes, a sick custom and the same crappy complete I bought 3 years ago. Don't get me started. Now if anyone's bike is out of commission they can ride my spare until they get it running again. Just ride! L8

|

Now don't quote me on this one...

4/13/2009 2:32 PM

The warlord is on sale

|

4/13/2009 2:35 PM

so is the wtp reason. And a two high end Kink models. And that kuwahara or w/e, but who knows about that thing? anyone? L8

|

4/13/2009 2:41 PM

I have never bought an FBM complete IN fact I've only bought one complete ever an 07 Kink Transition And I bought it 2 months before it went on sale and was mad as hell it has been a good bike but I've been riding FBM for years and Crandell does'nt put out shit anything FBM=BULLETPROOF

|

4/13/2009 2:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2009 2:46 PM

poser4life wrote:

I have never bought an FBM complete IN fact I've only bought one complete ever an 07 Kink Transition And I bought it 2 months before it went on sale and was mad as hell it has been a good bike but I've been riding FBM for years and Crandell does'nt put out shit anything FBM=BULLETPROOF

12345 My FBM frame is beast they are highly underestimated though... People look at the more "flashy frames"

|

FI

4/13/2009 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2009 2:49 PM

oh yeah... that sucks. But the WAS two nice looking kinks on sale at Dans. I don't know how long they will be there but they were both all 4130 with you normal 36 spoke 14mm/three eighths axles with a cassette and low gearing. Nothin wrong with that for 200 bucks in savings. I am stoked on wtp right now so I was like oh shit when I saw the 08 reason on sale same deal as the Kinks basically but I don't know the geom. that Kink uses. The Reason just plain old looks good too. I strongly suggest Brandon.144 look for these 08 models that are on sale out there. It will leave him with a bike worth at least the 600 that he has but with a good 100-150 for any parts he doesn't like or w/e. Can't beat it!

|

4/13/2009 2:49 PM

Not to mention if Crandall's fat ass can ride their ghetto ramps and huge trails and not break them than anyone can

|

4/13/2009 2:52 PM

poser4life wrote:

Not to mention if Crandall's fat ass can ride their ghetto ramps and huge trails and not break them than anyone can

Hahahah!!!

|

FI

4/13/2009 3:03 PM

poser4life wrote:

LOL. I like the fbm bikes. and I think they got "flashy" frames. Don't they make shit in that trans. ox blood red? oh well if I could I would get a howler st. Thats a fbm isn't it? I think they may have the best dropouts I have seen. If I could I would combine that drop out design, wtp's magma h.t. Japanese sanko chromo, and sundays dent resistant down tube and well, I guess I am the biggest nerd ever, I am sorry I am getting carried away. LOL But seriously... L8

|

4/13/2009 3:05 PM

get an fbm or premium
/thread

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

4/13/2009 3:11 PM

complete? or frame? where can I look at these companies 09 catalogs?

|

4/13/2009 3:18 PM

fbm site is fbmbmx.com

|

4/13/2009 3:23 PM

poser4life wrote:

lol

|

4/13/2009 3:23 PM

i would say anything fit with a chromoly frame because they are lite and solid. good for all around riding.
-trl 3 specifically if you not a total tailwhip/ barspin junkie although the trl 3 does have a drilled headtube for gyro tabs
also fit trl sig is nice but over your price range. so all in all i would say the trl 3 and go crazy with it.

|

4/13/2009 3:24 PM

I would get the fbm warloard, or get an fmb excution and put some nice goodies on it.

|

4/13/2009 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2009 4:35 PM

|

HPP::: Hella Phat Pussy

4/13/2009 4:35 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/101505.php?cat=BIKES

get this in the white. i gotta say that this would be my favorite color scheme of all time. and it isn't 600 bucks
|

HPP::: Hella Phat Pussy