New Bike Check!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2009 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:05 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Frame- Fly Mosca 2
Forks- Odyssey Classic Dirt
Bars- We the People Helium
Headset- Kink Integrated
Grips- Eclat Chet
Bar ends- Odyssey
Seat- Subrosa pivitol
seat post- shadow pivitol
Seat Clamp- Odyssey Mr.clampy 2
Cranks- Eastern 720
BB- Eastern Spanish
Sproket- Mutiny Sprizzprocket
Chain- Shadow Interlock 2
pedals- Animal Hamilton
Brakes- Odyssey evo 2s
lever- Odyssey M2
Gyro- stock
Odyssey London Mod
cables- odyssey slics(bottom) m2 (top)
Pads- Odyssey Slim-by-fours
Wheels
Front:
rim- fly
spokes- sapim 12g
hub- demolition bulimia
Back- Eastern 9'er
pegs- Eastern Byrd

I'm getting a new back wheel sometime this week
g-sport ribcage- chrome
sapim 12 g spokes
KHE Astern fc hub

What do you think?
|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:03 PM

damn school blockersangry

|

skateboards kill trees
[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2009 4:05 PM

kane rides bmx wrote:

damn school blockersangry

why are you still at school? haha

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:06 PM

i go from 12-5 for 4 days a weekw00t

|

skateboards kill trees
[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2009 4:07 PM

what color is the front rim?
looks kinda red
and your bars would look 100 times better white
but other than that sick ride

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2009 4:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:05 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

what color is the front rim?
looks kinda red
and your bars would look 100 times better white
but other than that sick ride

it was supposed to be orange. haha. it'll look better once i get my new chrome fc wheel. i had white bars until they bent, so i bought these from my friend for $10. I got used to the freaky upsweep, so i might get the S&M Beringer XLT bars in white. then i'll get white twombolts, but those are further off. i like my setup right now though. thanks

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:12 PM

kane rides bmx wrote:

i go from 12-5 for 4 days a weekw00t

it 7:11 here. check out my bike when you get home. my school doesn't block vitalwink

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:15 PM

bike is sick man

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

3/25/2009 4:17 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

what color is the front rim?
looks kinda red
and your bars would look 100 times better white
but other than that sick ride

danbmxer wrote:

it was supposed to be orange. haha. it'll look better once i get my new chrome fc wheel. i had white bars until they bent, so i bought these from my friend for $10. I got used to the freaky upsweep, so i might get the S&M Beringer XLT bars in white. then i'll get white twombolts, but those are further off. i like my setup right now though. thanks

a gyro with a fc wow never thot id see that

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2009 4:17 PM

yeaaaaa LHD ftw

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/25/2009 4:18 PM

school doesnt block vital yet... whistling
only blocks pics

|

skateboards kill trees
[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2009 4:20 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

what color is the front rim?
looks kinda red
and your bars would look 100 times better white
but other than that sick ride

danbmxer wrote:

it was supposed to be orange. haha. it'll look better once i get my new chrome fc wheel. i had white bars until they bent, so i bought these from my friend for $10. I got used to the freaky upsweep, so i might get the S&M Beringer XLT bars in white. then i'll get white twombolts, but those are further off. i like my setup right now though. thanks

JCWpp88 wrote:

a gyro with a fc wow never thot id see that

what wrong with that?wassat

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:21 PM

brentrides wrote:

yeaaaaa LHD ftw

yah, or else i go through 20 chains and 3 sprockets a month hahalaughing

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:21 PM

CGCaps wrote:

bike is sick man

thankswink

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:21 PM

kane rides bmx wrote:

school doesnt block vital yet... whistling
only blocks pics

sweet

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:22 PM

haha yea the same with me the first day i started learning grinds i fucked my sprocket and chain up
im right there with ya

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/25/2009 4:24 PM

brentrides wrote:

haha yea the same with me the first day i started learning grinds i fucked my sprocket and chain up
im right there with ya

lol, same. i was pissed because i had an eastern complete and it was like the 3rd day i had it. i bent the sprocket and the chain.

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:29 PM

that blows
but does it make you feel more confident with your grinds or is it just me?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/25/2009 4:31 PM

brentrides wrote:

that blows
but does it make you feel more confident with your grinds or is it just me?

kind of, but not really. i learned double pegs and smiths one day. it was my first day with pc pedals and i wore through to the spindle. i was kind of pissed. the funny part is that i didn't even notice. haha

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:36 PM

ahhh that blows
what pcs were they? but how did you not notice? cause im throwin a set of pcs on friday and theres thisledge ireally want to hit but now im gonna be thinking shit am i gonna fuckem up real bad?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/25/2009 4:39 PM

brentrides wrote:

ahhh that blows
what pcs were they? but how did you not notice? cause im throwin a set of pcs on friday and theres thisledge ireally want to hit but now im gonna be thinking shit am i gonna fuckem up real bad?

i had the eclats. i had a grind side on them because i learned.(these were my second pair, my first pair lasted 3 months) you shouldn't mess them up. this was awhile ago and i was learning double pegs and would cheat byhaving the pedal hit the ledge. i dont do that anymore though. i just learned smiths a few weeks back and they feel so weird.

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:39 PM

brentrides wrote:

ahhh that blows
what pcs were they? but how did you not notice? cause im throwin a set of pcs on friday and theres thisledge ireally want to hit but now im gonna be thinking shit am i gonna fuckem up real bad?

do u ride hub guards?

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:44 PM

no i just dont like the look of them for some reason but im prolly gunna throw em on in a couple months or at leat one in the back

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/25/2009 4:47 PM

brentrides wrote:

no i just dont like the look of them for some reason but im prolly gunna throw em on in a couple months or at leat one in the back

i have one on the front because its a new wheel. when i get my fc wheel, im deffinately getting one for it. what grinds can you do?

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:49 PM

doublepeg and feeble thats it
i really wana learn crank arm slides though they look sweet

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/25/2009 4:52 PM

brentrides wrote:

doublepeg and feeble thats it
i really wana learn crank arm slides though they look sweet

make sure you dont lean back to far though. its easier on your non grind side. do it like a feeble. this all helps me. i can feeble, double peg, just learned smiths, crank grind, pedal grind, and trying luces

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 4:59 PM

thanks for that man im glad some people still help people out
luc-e's look so dope good luck with them

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/25/2009 5:05 PM

brentrides wrote:

thanks for that man im glad some people still help people out
luc-e's look so dope good luck with them

they're kind of hard. i actually learned crank grinds feebling on accident and the stuck. i do the on both sides. i just think it easier on you non grind side because you cant catch the back pef, so you either crank grind or no grind. haha. your welcome.

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/25/2009 5:07 PM

haha some of the best stuff in the world was found because of accidents like penecillin (sp)

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/25/2009 5:13 PM

brentrides wrote:

haha some of the best stuff in the world was found because of accidents like penecillin (sp)

yah

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota