New Bike Help?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2016 4:28 PM

So I recently moved to Colorado and I'm 3 miles from a pretty nice park. I want to start riding again, and just hit up the park over the summer whenever I have free time. I've been looking on craigslist for a decent bike but have had no luck. I don't want to spend too much because I also need to keep saving money for a car soon, but I've just had the urge to be outside on a bike. With this sale and a coupon I can get the 2015 chase hawk signature for 399. That's definitely pushing it a little for me, but it seems like a pretty solid deal. Any recommendations would be sick.

https://www.danscomp.com/products/102561/2015_Cult_Hawk_Sig_Bike_(Chase_Hawk).html

|

5/1/2016 4:32 PM

I don't think you're gonna find much better of a deal than that

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

5/1/2016 4:36 PM

Good deals are soon forgotten when bad quality is a bitter taste that last much longer. Definitely get the best you can afford!! It's worth every penny

|

5/1/2016 4:57 PM

Full chromo complete with sealed bearings and double wall rims + 2.4 tires and 9" bars is a sick deal for what you pay for

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/1/2016 5:02 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Full chromo complete with sealed bearings and double wall rims + 2.4 tires and 9" bars is a sick deal for what you pay for

Yeah for sure. I didn't think i'd find much better, but my last bike had a 21" tt and this one is a 20.75 and I'm 6'3" so I'm trying to consider if it's gonna be that much shorter or not.

|

5/1/2016 5:04 PM

If you were at a 21.25" that would be a drastic jump. The 1/4" different isn't something an extra spacer and a longer stem wouldn't fix or moving your bars forward a tad...especially if your other option is not riding at all.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

5/1/2016 5:21 PM

Yeah I didn't think the quarter inch would be too drastic. I'm definitely ordering this soon. Thanks.

|