New Bike by Xmas

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2009 9:30 PM

All my new parts come on monday!!!! yay! its gunna be nice to finally get my bike down to like 24 Lbs from 29 lbs haha. its gunna be sweet looking. ill post pics after i get it built. So glad im getting bike parts instead of a flat screen tv haha

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

12/17/2009 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2009 9:31 PM

heey look every one another weight weenie and thats great btw woops i forgot

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/17/2009 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2009 9:31 PM

Thats cool dude, its better to be out and riding than watching tv anyways. I just got a bunch of new parts myself, what all did you get?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/17/2009 9:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2009 9:38 PM

huss wrote:

umm im definitely not a weight weenie...... just my bike makes me tired of riding almost a 30 lb bike haha...... i got everything except for a front wheel, handlebars, brake lever, stem, forks. and pedals. haha

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

12/18/2009 4:09 AM

nice man, what you gettin?

|

12/18/2009 5:36 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

Thats cool dude, its better to be out and riding than watching tv anyways. I just got a bunch of new parts myself, what all did you get?

I hate TV.

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

12/18/2009 6:21 AM

29 pound bike is a bitch, but grats on the new parts. post some pics when its all together

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

12/18/2009 6:30 AM

huss wrote:

And how much does your bike way? I'd much rather have my 24 pound bike than a 29. I bet this guy is better than you. So don't go calling everyone a weight weenie because they'd like to have a nice bike. Ass

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

12/18/2009 6:33 AM

huss wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

And how much does your bike way? I'd much rather have my 24 pound bike than a 29. I bet this guy is better than you. So don't go calling everyone a weight weenie because they'd like to have a nice bike. Ass

u get way to defensive. being a weight weenie isnt really even a bad thing, it just means you always worried bout weight and want to make your bike lighter. ass

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.

12/18/2009 7:14 AM

huss wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

u get way to defensive. being a weight weenie isnt really even a bad thing, it just means you always worried bout weight and want to make your bike lighter. ass

Shoot my bike is like 26lbs and its feeling heavier every day! tongue

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/18/2009 7:16 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

mine is like 27.5-28 lol since i bent the stock front anxle and forks. and had to put my haro on, idk stock a 2009 2-hip playboi is 26.98 pounds lol i havent gotten it weighed recently lol

|

12/18/2009 7:20 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

mine is like 27.5-28 lol since i bent the stock front anxle and forks. and had to put my haro on, idk stock a 2009 2-hip playboi is 26.98 pounds lol i havent gotten it weighed recently lol

Idk it may be 25 but it feels heavy im running a slime tube in the front, odsy aitken P-lyte 2.25 tire in the front filled to max air, and a Maxxis M-tread in the back filled to max air too. Maybe thats why it feels heavy.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/18/2009 9:59 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

I hate TV.

lol!!

|