New Brett Banasiewicz Video

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2014 3:17 PM

The day after Game of BIKE: Street, I flew to North Carolina and shot this video with Brett Banasiewicz. Check it -

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/Dans-Comp-Pro-Team-Brett-Banasiewicz,56389/kylecarlson,363

It's truly inspirational seeing how far Brett has come after his horrible crash. His progress is mind-blowing and he keeps getting better and better on his bike every session.

Awesome dude. Always a pleasure to work with. Plenty of laughs and good times.

|

10/22/2014 4:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2014 4:06 PM

Should Bret ever see this, you're an inspiration to so many. Keep going strong, there's millions of people in this world who look up to you. You've overcome much more then most could or imagine and you will continue to do so. So many are proud of you

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/22/2014 6:07 PM

This is awesome! I'm so glad he is back at it. I hope one day he does another cash roll.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/22/2014 6:22 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

Should Bret ever see this, you're an inspiration to so many. Keep going strong, there's millions of people in this world who ...more

He'll see this.

|

10/22/2014 6:58 PM

I'm out of the loop, what is he recovered from?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/22/2014 7:06 PM

bananasandwich

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/22/2014 11:25 PM

Straight up killing it !! Buzzing on his progress !! Hands down the dopest rider to be number 1 , get a bad crash and come back and show everyone what's up !

PROPS ! Brett seems like a legit guy , would love to meet him one day. I rode different coloured grips for him at one point too !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/23/2014 2:33 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

He had a huge crash(7 over a box and yes with a helmet on, without he would probably have died) and gave himself some pretty Nasty brain damage to the point he had to relearn to walk and talk (as I remember) and also damaged nerves which slowed his reactions down as well. You can find out all about it from YouTube update videos that got made. Great to see him back and I really hope he continues on the path he's on, it's really impressive and inspirational and it's amazing to see him back, stay strong Brett!

|

10/23/2014 5:29 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

He had a huge crash(7 over a box and yes with a helmet on, without he would probably have died) and gave himself some pretty ...more

If that's true DAAMMMMM!!!! And still riding hard, that's so sick. Awesome rider

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...

10/23/2014 6:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2014 7:22 AM

Damn. This just shows people who have even smaller less relevant injuries that your body is amazing and it can recover/do more than we give credit for.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/23/2014 7:37 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

He had a huge crash(7 over a box and yes with a helmet on, without he would probably have died) and gave himself some pretty ...more

Damn, mad props to him then!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/23/2014 9:40 AM

">

heres the video, shows what he's gone through. Such an inspiration and he's overcome so much. I hope he goes from strength to strength and gets as close to where he used to be as possible (also if there is a argument for wearing a helmet ever here it is)
|