New Chase Hawk Vid...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2009 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:29 PM

Andalucia Part Three from FoxHeadInc on Vimeo.

yeah idk when, but he does a HUGE 180 up some step up that made me go ape shit. oh and the 360 dipped can can was amazing too.
|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 9:08 PM

WATCH THIS YOU LITTLE FUCKING KIDS!

learn everything in this video before you learn flyout tailwhips!

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 9:09 PM

ha I put that on my myspace this morning

|

7/3/2009 9:10 PM

haha add me on myspace

myspace.com/abod26

and if you already have me, comment me. haha

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 9:15 PM

It doesnt show up for me?

Gayyy

|

Fly Bikes

7/3/2009 9:17 PM

slow motion makes everything better

|

7/3/2009 9:20 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

haha yep. and i love those trails you have pics at. is it like a skatepark of trails? if you know what i mean.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 9:20 PM

FUCKIN INSANE

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/3/2009 9:24 PM

Dickballs. shit

|

FI

7/3/2009 9:33 PM

chase hawk makes me hate myself...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/3/2009 9:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2009 9:37 PM

|

wow, that 360 can can was dipped like a chicken nugget.
i put that video on my myspace ealier too. haha

|

say yeahh.

bikes r cool wrote:

abod wrote:

haha yep. and i love those trails you have pics at. is it like a skatepark of trails? if you know what i mean.

the place i ride at

|

7/3/2009 9:57 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

abod wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

the place i ride at

yeah like is it owned by a company or somthing? or is it just "riders" like on no ones property. it looks like a bmx track or whatever you would call it.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 10:00 PM

abod wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

the place i ride at

abod wrote:

yeah like is it owned by a company or somthing? or is it just "riders" like on no ones property. it looks like a bmx track or whatever you would call it.

its skate park oned but we built them.... it was a bmx track then we all made big dubbles ..their is about 3 diffrernt six packs....and their awsome

|

7/3/2009 10:24 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

the place i ride at

abod wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

its skate park oned but we built them.... it was a bmx track then we all made big dubbles ..their is about 3 diffrernt six packs....and their awsome

thats sweet. so its an old bmx track that went out of buisness and someone bought it and let you guys make it into trails?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 10:41 PM

abod wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

abod wrote:

thats sweet. so its an old bmx track that went out of buisness and someone bought it and let you guys make it into trails?

no it was a bmx track and it was alwase in buisness.their is a skate park right next to the bike park... one of our friends is a pro MTB rider and he worked for the bike park and we made alot of dirt jumps ....but most r best fot bmx

|

7/3/2009 10:42 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

abod wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

no it was a bmx track and it was alwase in buisness.their is a skate park right next to the bike park... one of our friends is a pro MTB rider and he worked for the bike park and we made alot of dirt jumps ....but most r best fot bmx

thats sweet. so its a skatepark, trails and bmx track all in the same complex?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 10:47 PM

abod wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

abod wrote:

no not a bmx race track any more ...and bikes r not aloud in the sk8 park...but we still go in it

|

7/3/2009 11:06 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

abod wrote:

bikes r cool wrote:

no not a bmx race track any more ...and bikes r not aloud in the sk8 park...but we still go in it

okay. well thats still kinda sweet. the trails look fun.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 11:17 PM

they r

|

7/3/2009 11:20 PM

haha i bet. the only trails ive ever ridden is my own, and they are all tables cause of all the little kids that cant jump anything but are learning. they look good for my first big dirt jumps haha.

dont get me wrong, i can jump any box at a skatepark. well, except incline clubs boxes cause they are death. haha. but any other skatepark i will.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 11:21 PM

haha i bet. the only trails ive ever ridden is my own, and they are all tables cause of all the little kids that cant jump anything but are learning. they look good for my first big dirt jumps haha.

dont get me wrong, i can jump any box at a skatepark. well, except incline clubs boxes cause they are death. haha. but any other skatepark i will.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/3/2009 11:24 PM

cool!!

|

7/4/2009 1:08 AM

i didnt want it to end
it didnt know that big of 180's were even possible

|

7/4/2009 2:47 AM

wow at tht crazy gap its massive