Cult Crew
Talk is Cheap
My Bike Check
http://www.kingsrideshop.com/2011/12/cult-chrome/

1/23/2012 3:48 PM

generic

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/23/2012 3:48 PM

I saw this on facebook. Soooo many people were talking shit lol "It's just a generic hub with cult on it", "Looks like a primo mix with cult on it", "Not innovative, just like cult".

|

1/23/2012 3:49 PM

gay, nothing special at all. they might make complete wheels front and back but they will be similar to the mission wheels. Great business move one there end, ill keep my premium stinger tho.

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

1/23/2012 3:49 PM

first thought was that it looked like a primo hub

|

1/23/2012 3:50 PM

specs on it?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/23/2012 3:50 PM

I like it. Robbo will hook me up any day with that.

|

1/23/2012 3:51 PM

they are also making rims

|

1/23/2012 3:52 PM

looks like my stock fit hub lol but they just put cult on it....

|

1/23/2012 3:54 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

looks like my stock fit hub lol but they just put cult on it....

very good call here!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/23/2012 3:58 PM

with primo mix internals its far from a stock hub

|

Kings Rideshop
Cult Crew
Talk is Cheap
My Bike Check

1/23/2012 3:59 PM

jaretc wrote:

with primo mix internals its far from a stock hub

looks like a stock hub. and why not buy a primo over a rebadge hub?

|

1/23/2012 4:00 PM

Why buy primo over the cult one?

|

Kings Rideshop
Cult Crew
Talk is Cheap
My Bike Check

1/23/2012 4:01 PM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

gay, nothing special at all. they might make complete wheels front and back but they will be similar to the mission wheels. Great business move one there end, ill keep my premium stinger tho.

Do ride street with that hub? Or trails/park?

|

1/23/2012 4:02 PM

jaretc wrote:

Primo Mix is known to be a very good hub. I like cult but no one really knows how well this hub performs.... It might be expensive too and perform like any other hub.

|

1/23/2012 4:05 PM

jaretc wrote:

becuase the primo is well known and has been around for years. the cult is just a business making money off others good designs. why ask such a stupid question?

|

1/23/2012 4:26 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

becuase the primo is well known and has been around for years. the cult is just a business making money off others good designs. why ask such a stupid question?

That's NEAL WOOD for you. Contact him and ask questions.

|

1/23/2012 4:30 PM

jaretc wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

That's NEAL WOOD for you. Contact him and ask questions.

? i have no questions. its smart business if you want to make lots of money quick. but id rather have something that a company put work into then something someone just slapped a logo or sticker on.

|

1/23/2012 4:30 PM

STOP HATING ON ONE PARTICULAR COMPANY WHEN EVERYTHING LOOKS THE SAME!

|

1/23/2012 4:35 PM

looks like shit nothing innovative.....so many better hubs out there......i hope bmx doesnt turn to the direction skateboardings going to but im afraid it has already begun......everyone making companys with generic parts and slapping different stickers on it and calling it new.....different stickers on the same product is not new or good for the sport

|

1/23/2012 4:48 PM

They're not really trying to promote skateboarding. Chris Cole is just one of the "new-comers" to BMX and leaned toward to Robbo and he supported him. There's no money involved with him.

|

1/23/2012 4:50 PM

thats a sweet nondriveside flange. cracking it off would be great fun

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/23/2012 4:51 PM

it's a primo mix guysss

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

1/23/2012 4:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2012 5:00 PM

chris cole had nothing to do with what i said......i watched an interview of a skateboarder a while back if im correct i think it was mike vallely (could be wrong) but he said the way skateboardings going is theres new companys popping up everyday but they just go to the same manufacteror get the exact same deck and put there own graphic on it and make a company,he said for about 5000 bucks you can start your own skate company and do a run of decks to get started but it doesnt progress the sport at all your buying the same deck as a ton of other companies doing the same thing as you.....it hurts the core companys that worked theyre asses off to get where they are by taking buisness away and the less money those companys make is going to make it harder for them to have funding to develop new products and ideas and survive as a company

|

1/23/2012 4:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2012 4:57 PM

I wish Cult made it look a bit cooler than a stock hub....
To me it looks like a primo mix, but with the enlarged area by the driver makes me think it has a Shadow rant v2 type driver in there. Like one that goes deeper into the hub.
Msaybe there is some innovation.
Im not hating, Im just not buying it, im fine with my Ratchet.

EDIT:
Someone on here posted something Neal said, and he said cult was making Match Rims, so i dont think this hub is going to be sold sepereatly, Im thinking its more of a complete wheel idea. Like Cinema or Nitrous kinda thing. Nothing major, just something to ride that wont explode.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

1/23/2012 6:56 PM

same as the mix so it is a good hub just not very original......

|

1/23/2012 6:59 PM

Cult Crew
The MATCH HUB is coming this spring...The hub uses Primo Mix internals and driver...36h, 9t driver, LHD or RHD...
They will be available in black, blue, orange, raw and red...
|

1/23/2012 7:03 PM

looks just like a stock hub, but like someone already said non drive side flange looks real weak. If it has primo internals and is cheaper than the primo i might pick it up.

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

1/24/2012 3:34 PM

Talked to Rob the other day.

His exact (copy & paste) statement-

"yes, we are distributed by tip-plus who owns primo and i was a primo team rider for over 10 years...nuff said homie, we know what the fuck we are doing... "

So everyone shut your fucking mouths. They're bringing back the Mix just another company.

|

1/24/2012 3:58 PM

People act like Cult are the first people to do this rebranding thing. That hub will be good as, I don't care if its rebranded as long as it works.

|