New Cult Tubing

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2013 8:23 AM

Supposed to be more dent resistant. Pic is from Neal's Cult IG. Discuss.

Photo

|

11/21/2013 8:29 AM

interesting

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/21/2013 8:30 AM

You asshole haha beat me to it, i was going the exact same thread but the mobile sites a piece of shit so it didn't work

Heres a close up of the tubing though. it looks kind of cool but ugly and doesnt look like it'll be as strong but it supposed to be dent resistant so we'll see i guess
Photo

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/21/2013 8:46 AM

And the paint is just gonna go over it like that? #ugly

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/21/2013 9:11 AM

Already been discussed over a month ago on bikeguide, its really nothing special we use the same stuff on our busses in the UK for handrails.

|

11/21/2013 9:39 AM

Bikeguide had this photo a month ago? Dude, stop being a dick unless that's the reputation you want here.

|

11/21/2013 9:41 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

You asshole haha beat me to it, i was going the exact same thread but the mobile sites a piece of shit so it didn't work

Heres a close up of the tubing though. it looks kind of cool but ugly and doesnt look like it'll be as strong but it supposed to be dent resistant so we'll see i guess
Photo

Haha. Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about this tubing. Looks like it would be used for golf clubs in the 80's. I think the notion that pre-dented tubing is dent resistant though.

|

11/21/2013 9:42 AM

Curious to see where this leads.
Could become a thing or could just die out, I appreciate the fact they're trying to bring some innovation to the BMX world.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/21/2013 12:02 PM

Weird. I think I'd run it as a CS but I wouldn't run any other tubing like that. I would want to feel it first too, looks like a cheese grater. Plus I feel like straight gauge tubing is dent resistant enough as it is. But we'll see.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/21/2013 3:22 PM

Oh shit. just made a new thread , didn't see this. My bad.

I think this is a good step for Cult. As long as they don't become Eastern hah. I think the MSRP will explode though if its so much better

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/21/2013 3:31 PM

you can't dent it becuz it comes dented already.

But really i'd like to know what type of chromo they're using.. looks kinda cheap and gimmicky in those pics.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/21/2013 5:18 PM

BMXism wrote:

But really i'd like to know what type of chromo they're using.. looks kinda cheap and gimmicky in those pics.

Some kid is going to dent one of these frames and say, "see, i dented it." and Cult is going to be like, "where? i don't see it."

|

11/21/2013 6:09 PM

BMXism wrote:

haha that's what people said about the wave downtubes on the Sunday frame. "dent resistant? that's because they pre-dented it for you!"

but yeah, I follow him on the gram of insta as well. really curious to see what it's made out of & all that

|

11/21/2013 7:22 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Shamelessly stole this from someone off of Bikeguide. Please notice OTX Design's (Odyssey, G-Sport, Sunday, Fairdale) response. Their tubing is bullshit.
|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/21/2013 7:26 PM

haha that's funny

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!