New Edit

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2010 3:57 PM

This is an edit that me and my friends put together over the summer. Check it out, comment, hope you like it.

|

Refs:spikez5,kl,fattraxrules,legendsx23,BEASTASSDICKwink,scramhype,bikeaholic
Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

12/16/2010 4:07 PM

Nice, whys that one kid wearing a top hat thogh?

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

12/16/2010 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:11 AM

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

12/16/2010 4:12 PM

I was embarrassed watching Seth ride...guess not all guys named Seth can shred the freecoaster!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/16/2010 4:14 PM

eod1214 wrote:

Nice, whys that one kid wearing a top hat thogh?

Thanks man, oh and thats our friend who likes to wear "bowler caps" while biking, we call him four eyes,...or four pegs either or.

|

Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

12/16/2010 4:15 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I was embarrassed watching Seth ride...guess not all guys named Seth can shred the freecoaster!

Oh well thanks man, i thought i was alright but whtever. JK lol, i guess i suck.

|

12/16/2010 4:16 PM

the seth guy looks SO stiff

|

12/16/2010 4:20 PM

brianoob wrote:

the seth guy looks SO stiff

I know, thats just how i am when i ride, my style sucks, its whtever though, i had fun making th video. lol

|

12/16/2010 4:31 PM

THAT GINGER KID HAS PREE EWWY FC STYLE
and the filming was a little shaky, editing was a little gay.
i'd get rid of more fuck up clips and have more success clips tbh.
otherwise there was some pretty good riding.

|

12/16/2010 4:36 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Ftkallday wrote:

Oh well thanks man, i thought i was alright but whtever. JK lol, i guess i suck.

No you don't. Being a freecoaster rider myself, I have really high standards for them I suppose...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/16/2010 5:21 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Ftkallday wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

No you don't. Being a freecoaster rider myself, I have really high standards for them I suppose...

It is jst an amateur video, its no pro work, ive only been riding for 2 years, and riding a coaster for only 1, it would of been three but i broke my shoulder and had surgery, i am crappy but i will get better, give me another year or so.

|

12/16/2010 5:23 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

I am that gigner kid, lol, i know i do suck, its whatever though i just enjoy riding, it is just an amateur video we arent pros (obviously), but thanks for the advice, ill put that stuff into consideration for our next video.

|

12/17/2010 4:32 PM

Holy fucccckkkinggg slowwwwww.
pretty good, but for fucks sake, PEDAL.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/17/2010 4:43 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Ftkallday wrote:

I am that gigner kid, lol, i know i do suck, its whatever though i just enjoy riding, it is just an amateur video we arent pros (obviously), but thanks for the advice, ill put that stuff into consideration for our next video.

about the wheel i was supposed to be buying from you... i will not be able to buy it unless you would be able to set up a paypal, i forgot to text you to say that...

but good edit though man

(is there any sound for anyone else though? there is none for me... my volume is all the way up... but still no sound...)

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

12/17/2010 6:32 PM

nice man!
get your barspins more dialed and go faster and it will be even sicker!

|

12/22/2010 4:10 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Ftkallday wrote:

cschmall wrote:

about the wheel i was supposed to be buying from you... i will not be able to buy it unless you would be able to set up a paypal, i forgot to text you to say that...

but good edit though man

(is there any sound for anyone else though? there is none for me... my volume is all the way up... but still no sound...)

Ya thnks man, i have been having troubles setting up a paypal account, *_* srry bout tht.

|

12/22/2010 4:12 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

nice man!
get your barspins more dialed and go faster and it will be even sicker!

Ok thnks man, ya ill work on the bars ive only known how to do them for like a couple months and i just started doing them backwards, lol, thnks every one for the comments, all good constructive criticsm!!!!!!!!!

|

12/22/2010 4:24 PM

I can't see it:'l

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

12/22/2010 4:26 PM

senorita jim wrote:

I can't see it:'l

..??? Did u make it full screen? Its pretty easy to watch *_*

|

12/22/2010 6:34 PM

yeah seth work on your bars like just snap your wrist when you throw them your doing like an x up then throwing them, just flick your wrist

|

12/22/2010 7:16 PM

good edit. you guys are good but you need to go faster and loosen up. you're a good rider and its good that ur having fun but theres always room for improvement wink

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY