Ignore his edit, watch this one instead

that was dope. lol crash at 1:34

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

9/18/2015 3:00 PM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/member/Crazy,59748/BenLorson,114173

Click that to see it. Also, is that the Lip Lords park?!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/18/2015 3:37 PM

Nice riding. I'd suggest investing in a better camera, even something cheap like a Polaroid cube or buying an iPhone to film with specifically. And working on editing. But cool man. And bkaaaaaaa, nice one.

|

9/18/2015 4:00 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ignore his edit, watch this one instead

ticaleb wrote:

that was dope. lol crash at 1:34

Thanks. It hurt a lot haha.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/18/2015 4:03 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Nice riding. I'd suggest investing in a better camera, even something cheap like a Polaroid cube or buying an iPhone to film ...more

Or buy a vx

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/19/2015 7:01 AM

So you can barspins, tailwhip, and backflip.............................................also why do you have 30" wide bars if you ride the bends the entire time. Tricks were cool but it was the same thing at the same park the entire time.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/19/2015 7:19 AM

Not gonna watch it.

Curt, I watched the Krusty video yesterday and it was excellent. I was hoping it was a bit longer though.

|

9/19/2015 8:13 AM

Oddity wrote:

Not gonna watch it.

Curt, I watched the Krusty video yesterday and it was excellent. I was hoping it was a bit longer though. ...more

Thanks, i was trying to make it longer but most the guys are too lazy to get clips.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/19/2015 8:58 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

So you can barspins, tailwhip, and backflip.............................................also why do you have 30" wide bars if ...more

If you don't think 99% of the street edits out are the same way, you are blind.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/19/2015 9:06 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

So you can barspins, tailwhip, and backflip.............................................also why do you have 30" wide bars if ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

If you don't think 99% of the street edits out are the same way, you are blind.

Oh I know they are which is why I'm not a fan. Ill give credit to anyone who can tailwhip and backflip. However it's dumb to see over and over and over and over for three minutes..............at the same park..................to shitty rap

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/19/2015 2:11 PM

I watched your first edit that everyone else didn't watch , if I remember correctly it looked like it was filmed with a potato , therefor I'm not going to watch this one

|

9/19/2015 3:49 PM

Good shit bro. I hate your style, but you got skillzz.

Blaaaaaa, shit was dope. Loved the hardcore music.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting