New Federal Vice cranks, 22 forks and some other bits!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2016 10:48 AM

yooo duudes.
I got some new bits for my bike... Splashed out and bought the Federal 24mm cranks, new 22 forks, animal cush seat, demo coaster and got hooked up with some other new bits, and my bike is feeling guuurrrrrddd.
Shits holding up nicely so far, my drivetrain feels soooo smooth right now.
Tho Federal out a 22mm ds bb cone in the cranks so ye thats annoying but not really a problem!
Check it out in this video I made building them up which is defo not a new Weekend Antics video that I'm trying to get views on...

wink

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/8/2016 12:06 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

yooo duudes.
I got some new bits for my bike... Splashed out and bought the Federal 24mm cranks, new 22 forks, animal cush ...more

Why didnt you like the Cortex hub? Asking cause I was interested in the hub

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/8/2016 12:28 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

yooo duudes.
I got some new bits for my bike... Splashed out and bought the Federal 24mm cranks, new 22 forks, animal cush ...more

The Horror Contact wrote:

Why didnt you like the Cortex hub? Asking cause I was interested in the hub

I didnt like the resistance mechanism, and the nylon spacer. Created way too much friction for my liking, and after months never really got any looser as you'd imagine it would. Also was a PITA to take apart, and went together awkwardly, despite being very similar to most KHE styled coasters. My new one (demo) and my old one (cult v1) both came apart with minimal effort and the only problem I've encountered was cracking the inner race on the needle bearing in the cult driver (which is what they changed for the v2) so I thought go back to what I know is good.
I mean Devon Smilie can crankflip a cortex, but I'm thinking he couldnt on mine... Who knows, maybe mine was just a bit shit and slipped past quality, maybe devon files down the insides to slide better. Iunno, but I was sick of my drivechain spinning like shit so I got a new coaster.

And I fucked my axle up from pegless riding and reckless maintenance haha.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)