New Forum Moderator

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2013 6:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2013 6:19 PM

I've decided to add a new forum moderator to the team.

Duties mainly include moving threads to the correct section of the forum, being the voice of authority, deleting occasional spam, etc.

NOTE: If you recommend yourself then your post will just be deleted.

Make your recommendations below (keep it short by only saying names):

|

8/28/2013 6:17 PM

Well since i cant choose my self Sickdude...

Just kidding Chuck seems like a good choice though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/28/2013 6:20 PM

BMXism

Maximus

Not sickdude

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/28/2013 6:22 PM

sundaybmxRR

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

8/28/2013 6:23 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

sundaybmxRR

This

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/28/2013 6:23 PM

Topsey or SundaybmxRR for sure.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/28/2013 6:25 PM

topsey

|

Broken Forsure followed by topsey and chuck

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

TOPSEY QUIT

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/28/2013 6:26 PM

Topsey if he stays, he always goes all out when helping people. Chuck also seems like a good dude to have on the moderator team.

|

8/28/2013 6:26 PM

Topsey or tomdom would have made great moderators

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/28/2013 6:36 PM

Topsey or Maximus.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/28/2013 6:47 PM

ME! just kidding.. but whoever it is should be somebody that is on a ton.. most of the people that have been mentioned rarely get on and i dont feel like they would help. truthfully i think like kane or sickdude should get it since they are always on.. or maybe bmx is forever... or FOUR if he comes back....

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/28/2013 6:52 PM

Topsey or Maximus. anyone who has an understanding and is on here heaps

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/28/2013 6:55 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Topsey or tomdom would have made great moderators

amen to this one

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/28/2013 6:58 PM

Four tongue , Topsey or Broken

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/28/2013 7:03 PM

Did blogs quit? sundaybmxRR, topsey but he quit so no, Like someone that is on here A LOT, is not a fag sunday may or may not be gay though so idk. He is pretty cool though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/28/2013 7:04 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Did blogs quit? sundaybmxRR, topsey but he quit so no, Like someone that is on here A LOT, is not a fag sunday may or may not ...more

I'm not gay haha. I say gay things on twitter for the lulz tongue

But no blogs is still here, I think they just want someone else cause of the outburst of trolls lately. but yeah my first choice was Topsey as well...

brokenbmx would also make a good mod now that I think about it

|

8/28/2013 7:09 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Did blogs quit? sundaybmxRR, topsey but he quit so no, Like someone that is on here A LOT, is not a fag sunday may or may not ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm not gay haha. I say gay things on twitter for the lulz tongue

But no blogs is still here, I think they just want someone else ...more

Oh yeah and equadevil but he never comes on this part of the forums maybe even like thebalt or whatever his name is (if he isn't already) and that chuck guy.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/28/2013 7:24 PM

Broken or Chuck.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/28/2013 7:50 PM

Broken, Tomdon, Topsey, Chuck

|

8/28/2013 7:50 PM

sbc if he comes back.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/28/2013 7:51 PM

chuck

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/28/2013 7:57 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Broken, Tomdon, Topsey, Chuck

x2

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/28/2013 8:03 PM

Wouldnt it be up to the people that would want to actually do it to vote from that? I am not sure who is still on, so i dont know who to vote for :/ i am on pretty regularly on here by the way.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/28/2013 8:06 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Wouldnt it be up to the people that would want to actually do it to vote from that? I am not sure who is still on, so i dont ...more

im still on whistling

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/28/2013 8:18 PM

I'm on quite a bit, I just don't post as much as I used to. There are a few I can think of that would make a great mod. Obviously, maturity is a factor though, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/28/2013 8:29 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Wouldnt it be up to the people that would want to actually do it to vote from that? I am not sure who is still on, so i dont ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

im still on whistling

Haha yeah... i dont like to openly vote honestly. It was sooo hard to pick a person for the MOTF and all that. I can easily think of a few thatd be good mods, but i dont know how each feels and how much time they can devote to vitalbmx. I would like to be a mod i think, but i would really need to learn a lot more about vital. I get a bit about it and i learn something different everyday. So it is flattering that anyone would put my name in this thread, so thank you, but if i were to ever be a MOD i would need a full run down of how to do these things.

I think feeble-to-face would be good, handlebar-to-face, yes, you would be fine, Chuck, i would have said Topsey and Tomdon but that cant happen now. Im still not 100% sure what got tomdon banned, although i have a good idea. I cant think of anyone else at the moment because i am drowsy because i passed out on my couch and woke up not knowing where i was.. so yeah haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/28/2013 8:34 PM

sunny.jomofo

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/28/2013 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2013 8:38 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

im still on whistling

MaximusBikes wrote:

Haha yeah... i dont like to openly vote honestly. It was sooo hard to pick a person for the MOTF and all that. I can easily ...more

id vote for it also i would recommend me? the user not me myself lol maximus this dudes got some passion for bmx handle bar to face and feeble to face and topsey if he comes back also bmxism and sundaybmxRR

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith