New Freecoasters

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2013 2:00 AM

So with all the new freecoasters coming out in the next few months what ones have your eyes? and why?

|

9/26/2013 5:24 AM

Besides the cult do any others have hard release dates?

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/26/2013 1:18 PM

I STILL want the Ezra, just for the fact it is a cassette too.

I like the one stop shop so I don't need another wheel laced up to rock one.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/26/2013 1:23 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I heard that thing was shit

Fuck freecoasters, they feel so weird to me pretty fun to fakie on though

|

9/26/2013 1:38 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

I heard that thing was shit

Fuck freecoasters, they feel so weird to me pretty fun to fakie on though

Well, they are for fakies really. But I know a guy who has one of the original protoypes and it is still kicking beautifully.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/26/2013 1:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Well, they are for fakies really. But I know a guy who has one of the original protoypes and it is still kicking beautifully.

Yeah I heard the from people w/ the prototype how good they were and then its like they came out and everyone said they were shit. I dunno I haven't rode the ezra one. I like my fc just hate not having pedal pressure and banging my knee haha.

|

9/26/2013 1:48 PM

Freecoasters? please... I'm not that much of a bitch

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/26/2013 2:08 PM

I already own the alienation and it's running great but if i was to get another one it would probably be the freemix just because it looks nice and they added some upgrades to the regular khe system.

|

9/26/2013 2:49 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Honestly you are being the "bitch" by saying that. It is a different style of riding, and you as a fellow rider should respect that instead of being an asshat who has to share his ignorant opinion.

This is why BMX does not get the respect it deserves.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/26/2013 3:20 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly you are being the "bitch" by saying that. It is a different style of riding, and you as a fellow rider should respect that instead of being an asshat who has to share his ignorant opinion.

This is why BMX does not get the respect it deserves.

Woah Woah ;b Someone doesn't know how to take a joke :O

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/26/2013 6:32 PM

i want the Cult one and imma probably get it for christmas i think. Maybe the Demolition if i could figure out the geo. haha and ohhh the Profile one even tho that probably wont be out ever or not for a while! Idk i LOVE coasters mainly because i just love how it feels to be cruising, no friction, completely silent, roll fakie as fast as you were going forwards haha I have my Odyssey working at this point but not perfectly and i just love to go backwards and shit.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/30/2013 2:20 PM

I love my alienation v2 no problems 2 years riding park, street even trails. Cleaned 3 times re-greased and tire tap brakeless too. But as even when I was riding for s&m in 2002 I was the only kid riding brakeless everyone thought I was retarded so now freecoaster is the new way to go. Im glad to see more options in freecoasters but as new 0arts with new options so do the issues. But as I said my v2 is awsome and inexpensive compared to others but kids want to run profile hubs when any hub can be made better than them with a 35 dollar race bearing kit. Just sayin fellas look at the options they come with and what ppl say they like and dont like. By the way im putting fron t brakes on cause foot jams are are outta date now and sliders will never get old when u can manual outta them looks sick as hell

|