New Freestyle BMX Inspired Clothing Company Launched Today!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2015 4:53 PM

Alright guys, so.... My friends and I have been riding for about 8 solid years now and just started our own freestyle BMX inspired apparel company. Please check it out and let me know what you think! CLICK HERE

Also.... If you dig it, and like what we are all about HELP A BROTHER OUT!

We will be sponsoring once our company pops-off. Takes more than skills. Gotta love what we are all about.

Also, let me know what you guys think! Even if you can't afford to buy one, spread the word!

Mad love peeps

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

2/22/2015 5:00 PM

Atleast life is spelt correctly.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/22/2015 5:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2015 5:07 PM

Good thing you got bikers on the logo , people might think your on drugs if you didn't

|

2/22/2015 5:09 PM

Not really a fan of the name personally, good luck with it though. But you better not start spamming instagram like those faggots who run all the Dreaming Elegance Apparel accounts

|

2/22/2015 5:09 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Atleast life is spelt correctly.

Our brand was purpose formulated to spell "KRANC" because we felt Crank was too mediocre and basic af. We ride BMX. We are different then the norm. Unique. Just fyi I guess. BEZ

|

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

2/22/2015 5:11 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Good thing you got bikers on the logo , people might think your on drugs if you didn't

Another reason why we love our name. People have a misconception on BMX'ers and we thought our name would reflect that as-well since, the word "Crank" is the street term for you know what...

Cm'on peeps... Srsly dont dig it? Fxckkkkk -____-

|

2/22/2015 5:12 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Not really a fan of the name personally, good luck with it though. But you better not start spamming instagram like those faggots who run all the Dreaming Elegance Apparel accounts

Naw we don't spam. We keep it one-hundo homie. Thanks for the positive vibes thooooo

|

2/22/2015 5:14 PM

Nah that's cool man every company has to start somewhere

|

2/22/2015 5:34 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Nah that's cool man every company has to start somewhere

Yea I hear ya. It ain't easy, but we are giving it all we got! Mad love brah

|

2/22/2015 9:17 PM

Oh yeah... I almost forgot. If anyone here on the forums purchases a shirt, PM me your addy and Ill send you some of our stickers! Thanks

|

2/23/2015 8:49 AM

might wanna check out spreadshirt... Its very similar to teespring in the idea that there is no upfront costs, just profit. except for the fact that when somebody orders, they get it shipped immediately. you don't have to wait to reach your goal. and if you dont reach your goal they still get their product. just a thought.

|

2/23/2015 8:58 AM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

might wanna check out spreadshirt... Its very similar to teespring in the idea that there is no upfront costs, just profit. except for the fact that when somebody orders, they get it shipped immediately. you don't have to wait to reach your goal. and if you dont reach your goal they still get their product. just a thought.

Thanks homie! Didn't, know! This will hopefully be a one time deal, as we would like to print the ourselves & be able to ship it on same day as-well.

What do you think about the shirts though?

|

2/23/2015 9:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2015 9:02 AM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

Thanks homie! Didn't, know! This will hopefully be a one time deal, as we would like to print the ourselves & be able to ship it on same day as-well.

i wasnt able to look at them. on school wifi so its blocked. i just saw the teespring address and figured id let you know.ill check them out when i get home.

|

2/23/2015 9:47 AM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

KrisnerBMX wrote:

i wasnt able to look at them. on school wifi so its blocked. i just saw the teespring address and figured id let you know.ill check them out when i get home.

I appreciate it homie! If you don't want to wait... you can scope them out on our IG... Not sure if your school blocks that but yeah

|

2/23/2015 3:09 PM

this is cancer

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

2/23/2015 3:50 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

this is cancer

You know you like it wink

|

2/23/2015 4:19 PM

Good luck with your endeavor.

Pink and teal are the last colors I would personally want on a shirt. It reminds me of a "Hug Life" shirt.

|

2/23/2015 7:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2015 7:47 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

this is cancer

daviesjpg wrote:

Actually I was clinically diagnosed with autism minutes after seeing your website

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

2/23/2015 8:39 PM

bobPA wrote:

Good luck with your endeavor.

Pink and teal are the last colors I would personally want on a shirt. It reminds me of a "Hug Life" shirt.

Wasn't my personal preference either to be honest, but majority vote from co-owners said different. Our next drop, will be more legit. Bare with us homie. The raddest dudes on the planet always need the raddest sh!t to rock. Its in the works

|

2/23/2015 8:40 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

this is cancer

daviesjpg wrote:

notorious NIG wrote:

Actually I was clinically diagnosed with autism minutes after seeing your website

Lmfao. laughing Comedian over here... Wait till our next one homie. You WONT be disappointed.

|

2/23/2015 9:26 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

notorious NIG wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

Lmfao. laughing Comedian over here... Wait till our next one homie. You WONT be disappointed.

Get a better color combo and I will gladly support you guys.

|

2/23/2015 10:24 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

bobPA wrote:

Get a better color combo and I will gladly support you guys.

I appreciate that homie! You will like what we have in the works brotha. Trust. Mad love homie

|