New House Check for Glub

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2009 2:06 PM

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/7/2009 2:19 PM

that house looks like a stereo typical house from the outside lol with the American flag and rocking chairs tongue dose everyone have a flag outside their house? loving the dogs and the bike room

how many bikes do you have lol

loving the pic of ure dog yawning to lawl

do you clean it or dose your other half ?

|

Biggest troll.

10/7/2009 2:22 PM

haha a house check?

|

10/7/2009 2:28 PM

glub wrote:

that house looks like a stereo typical house from the outside lol with the American flag and rocking chairs tongue dose everyone have a flag outside their house? loving the dogs and the bike room

Thats y i love my house so much. 100% American :D

i've got 3.5 bmx bikes, a road bike, and a unicycle. thats really "the man room". my weight bench and all my instruments are going in there soon.

we both clean it, and thanks for the compliments!

brakeless, he's been asking me for it for like a month

|

10/7/2009 2:29 PM

google., searched pics. LIAR! lol jk

nice

|

Fly Bikes

10/7/2009 2:30 PM

glub wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

i've got 3.5 bmx bikes, a road bike, and a unicycle. thats really "the man room". my weight bench and all my instruments are going in there soon.

w00t how 3.5bmxs what bmxs our thier? can u ride them all well incept for the .5 lol unicycles are awesome some dude wass at the trails doing it he didn't do anything big tho basicly a little table
|

Biggest troll.

10/7/2009 2:31 PM

That's awesome man. Congrats on being 23 and not a bum like my friends.

|

FI

10/7/2009 2:33 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

this.....

That back yard has some real potential. Congrats.

|

10/7/2009 2:35 PM

glub wrote: w00t how 3.5bmxs what bmxs our thier? can u ride them all well incept for the .5 lol unicycles are awesome some dude wass at the trails doing it he didn't do anything big tho basicly a little table

ive got my eastern, a 2009 haro forum intro lo lo, a 1999 schwinn pro stock 1, and the .5 is an 05 haro x2 missing a back wheel and a seat. so yeah their all ride-able minus the x2

|

10/7/2009 2:37 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

thanks man. the Corps will do that for ya

|

10/7/2009 2:37 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

glub wrote: w00t how 3.5bmxs what bmxs our thier? can u ride them all well incept for the .5 lol unicycles are awesome some dude wass at the trails doing it he didn't do anything big tho basicly a little table

ridebmxnc wrote:

ive got my eastern, a 2009 haro forum intro lo lo, a 1999 schwinn pro stock 1, and the .5 is an 05 haro x2 missing a back wheel and a seat. so yeah their all ride-able minus the x2

why did u buy the 2009 haro out of inntrest when you have a sick bike lol

|

Biggest troll.

10/7/2009 2:41 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

glub wrote:

i bought the forum intro lo lo right after i got out of the Marines and needed a bike to ride again while i built up my custom. got it off a guy brand new for $150 so i couldnt turn that down.

|

10/7/2009 2:44 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

glub wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

i bought the forum intro lo lo right after i got out of the Marines and needed a bike to ride again while i built up my custom. got it off a guy brand new for $150 so i couldnt turn that down.

fair no like medals or guns hanging up from yoour service then and your house is like a proper american house haha you need a bigger flag outside your door aswell then it will be complete oh and a blood hound asleep in front of door

|

Biggest troll.

10/7/2009 2:46 PM

glub wrote:

fair no like medals or guns hanging up from yoour service then and your house is like a proper american house haha you need a bigger flag outside your door aswell then it will be complete oh and a blood hound asleep in front of door

that flag on the wall in the man room is from my deployment to afghanistan (its got signatures from all the guys in my unit on it), and i cant afford the shadow box i want for all my medals and such yet. its like $500

|

10/7/2009 2:47 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

thanks man. the Corps will do that for ya

So I hear.

|

FI

10/8/2009 12:05 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

glub wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

that flag on the wall in the man room is from my deployment to afghanistan (its got signatures from all the guys in my unit on it), and i cant afford the shadow box i want for all my medals and such yet. its like $500

o i didnt see that

|

Biggest troll.

10/8/2009 4:13 AM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

HAHA, true that. grats

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

10/8/2009 4:22 AM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

ride2day wrote:

HAHA, true that. grats

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

10/8/2009 4:24 AM

Very impressive! I like!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/8/2009 3:54 PM

you mind if i come and stay a weekend?

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/8/2009 5:40 PM

look at the dogs face on the third picture down

your doing really nice for a 23 year old

|

10/9/2009 7:48 PM

that house is like 1,000 bigger then my house haha and nicer congrats dude! you livin the life

|

10/9/2009 7:50 PM

Thanks ryan. Its not easy without a college degree, but if you work your ass off for it things will happen.

|

10/9/2009 7:52 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Thanks ryan. Its not easy without a college degree, but if you work your ass off for it things will happen.

ahh thats what my parents/friends/pizza man im friends with and everyone else says haha

|

10/9/2009 7:53 PM

nice house man. looks good im not a fan of the green though.

|