Stolen Thermalite Pedals
Snafu P.C. Seat
Kink Static Sprocket
Odyssey Elementary V3 Stem
Kink Lynx Bars
Cult Vans Grips
Blitz Front Wheel
Fit FAF-K Folding tire (2.10'')

What should I upgrade next? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

|

12/13/2013 10:45 AM

Whatever breaks next. It would suck to spend all your money on say a new pair of forks only for your Frame to snap a week later.

|

12/13/2013 10:51 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Whatever breaks next. It would suck to spend all your money on say a new pair of forks only for your Frame to snap a week later.

Yea i was just thinking about that... But its my birthday soon and I have enough to but something with enough 'insurance' money left over. Thanks

|

12/13/2013 10:52 AM

Socket Drive Odyssey Thunderbolt cranks
Socket Drive Tree Lite sprocket when it comes out
Odyssey R32 forks

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/13/2013 11:00 AM

ok. thx- but what does sprocket drive mean- I know that you don't need a sprocket bolt, but what are the advantages for that?

|

12/13/2013 11:03 AM

CameronVarnish wrote:

ok. thx- but what does sprocket drive mean- I know that you don't need a sprocket bolt, but what are the advantages for that?

No sprocket bolt like you said, so one less part to tighten and one less part to break. It's also smoother and gets rid of any tight spots in your drive train that would typically be caused by your sprocket bolt. In theory it should last longer than bolt drive too, but that's not proven yet since it hasn't been out long enough. Also, it removes the need to weld on the piece for the sprocket bolt on the crank, which means the cranks look cleaner and should be stronger because they're not getting the extra heat from the weld.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/13/2013 11:15 AM

Okay. Thank you

|

12/13/2013 11:22 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

CameronVarnish wrote:

Yea i was just thinking about that... But its my birthday soon and I have enough to but something with enough 'insurance' money left over. Thanks

did you get hit by a car? you mentioned insurance money and it sparked my attention

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/13/2013 11:25 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

CameronVarnish wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

did you get hit by a car? you mentioned insurance money and it sparked my attention

haha no i meant insurance as in money to replace broken parts. lol

|

12/13/2013 11:27 AM

cranks and fork would be next. Look into odyssey forks/cranks, also S&M pitchfork xlt. I'm also a fan of profile cranks (shorter 165-170mm)

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/13/2013 11:33 AM

Ok. How do I know what size cranks to get?

|

12/13/2013 11:43 AM

CameronVarnish wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

CameronVarnish wrote:

haha no i meant insurance as in money to replace broken parts. lol

lol okay

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/13/2013 12:09 PM

save your money. If a part isn't broke, it doesn't need replacing.

Instead, go ride hard and then you'll figure out what parts to buy.

|

12/13/2013 1:09 PM

pnj wrote:

save your money. If a part isn't broke, it doesn't need replacing.

Instead, go ride hard and then you'll figure out what parts to buy.

x10000000000

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/16/2013 9:49 AM

CameronVarnish wrote:

Ok. How do I know what size cranks to get?

get the 165mm because theyre shorter so your feet dont hit the pegs, theyre stronger and keep you more stable during spin tricks since you feet are more centered towards the bottom bracket. Also if you're a weight weenie, they weigh less

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457