New Parts from the Shop, Stem and Rims

Related:
Create New Tag

11/11/2013 2:06 AM

So, Yeah! I'm just soooo happy since I got my two new parts from my shop, because my mom already payed me for the $80 she borrowed from me, So here it goes, there was a new arrival of BMX Components on our shop, and I saw these awesome parts, the AMBER GLYPH STEM and the PIRANHA DOUBLEWALL RIMS, I'm happy for myself, so here are the pics...

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Thanks for viewing Dear Friends! smile) and also say please say something about my new parts. Thanks Again!

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/11/2013 5:25 AM

bump. :|

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/11/2013 5:46 AM

Glad you are getting the parts you need to build your bike. I'm looking forward to seeing it all put together.

|

11/11/2013 7:20 AM

How long do you think it will take for you to build your bike?

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/11/2013 7:29 AM

You got a stem and two rims for $80!? That's a good deal.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/11/2013 7:54 AM

Sweet man! Do you have any ideas as far as a frame yet?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/11/2013 8:46 AM

Good job d00d.

|

11/11/2013 9:41 AM

Sweet deal!

|

11/11/2013 11:16 AM

Whatd you pay for the stem?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/11/2013 11:30 AM

Amber stems , for me aren't the best , but a rimset and a stem for that much is always a steal.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/11/2013 5:46 PM

I had the Glyph for a few days. I always like to go drop the biggest thing i can find and land flat to put it to the test of whether or not it slips. This stem did not slip on me. Not a bad stem! Idk about the rims tho! Im sure they are good! they look to be! NIce deal man!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/11/2013 6:38 PM

Fondue wrote:

Glad you are getting the parts you need to build your bike. I'm looking forward to seeing it all put together.

Haha.. It's just the Sprocket, Rims and Stem, I only gave, there's a long way to goooo.. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/11/2013 6:40 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

How long do you think it will take for you to build your bike?

I just think one more veryyy loooonnngg. Year. :|

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/11/2013 6:45 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Sweet man! Do you have any ideas as far as a frame yet?

Yeah man, I'm already planning to get le frame next, but the thing is I need cash, here's a pic of the frame Eastern Mothra 2012, I took from the shop, they gave me privelege after buying the stem and two rims.
Le Frame:
Photo

Photo

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/11/2013 6:54 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I had the Glyph for a few days. I always like to go drop the biggest thing i can find and land flat to put it to the test of whether or not it slips. This stem did not slip on me. Not a bad stem! Idk about the rims tho! Im sure they are good! they look to be! NIce deal man!

Yeah, cause I even checked the reviews here on VitalBMX and the specs on www.amberbmx.com, the Amber Glyph really is one great stem for me. smile)

@Scenekid69: Thanks Man! smile
@biggybuggy: Haha. Thanks Dude!
@Brokenbmx: our currency in the Philippines is peso, the amber stem cost PHP600.
@Brayden_Buckingham: Ha! You said it! :D

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/11/2013 7:03 PM

Don't worry about your color scheme. Just hope that it rides well and is dialed and won't break anytime soon after you build it, or during the process. I've seen people get parts and break them as soon as they start installing it or are almost done. It's a real KILLJOY.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/11/2013 8:05 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Don't worry about your color scheme. Just hope that it rides well and is dialed and won't break anytime soon after you build it, or during the process. I've seen people get parts and break them as soon as they start installing it or are almost done. It's a real KILLJOY.

Yeah, it really is a killjoy to those who got parts and when installing, just breaks, and I am handling them properly in my closet.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX