New Phone Day

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2015 7:10 AM

Hey folks, new phone day took place last night, and that means next BMX session gets to be filmed and an edit made (Got the iPhone 6 Plus).

Bummer part, I made a deal with myself and my wife that I would lose 20 lbs before I ride again (last session killed my back, and I am a fatty, so I need to lose some weigh) so I don't know when it will be. I am down around 7 lbs already though, so probably not too long after I move on July 1st.

Gonna be a front brake session too. WOOT.

Riveting Tale, Chap.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/23/2015 1:54 PM

im running a prohormone cycle right now and lost 15 pounds in 15 days. gains are up. diet is key, stay away from sugar carbs and potatoes (they slow down insulin so u dont burn as much) grill mad chicken, slam protein shakes, eggs, rice, oatmeal eat lean n clean.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/23/2015 2:02 PM

I broke my phone and seeing as i just moved, i have no filmer either, so i need to sort a new one out, this flip phone aint gunna cut it haha. have fun when you get back on the front brake when your sheddin pounds is done. smile

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/23/2015 2:13 PM

Well hell yeah haha, I have the iPhone 6 and the camera is pretty damn good. I think the 6 Plus has the same camera so you should be set on shooting videos.

Here's a quick tip... Normally the camera comes set to shooting only at 30FPS because of how much space videos take up, but if you got one with a good amount of storage space you can change that to 60FPS in Settings > Photos & Camera. Playback is so nice and makes slow-mo clips look a lot better. The slow-mo the camera comes with films in 240FPS which looks awesome, but they're only 720, not full 1080 like the normal camera does, so I tend to avoid that personally.

Lookin forward to seeing some shredding from you, maybe we can make a Vital forum edit v3 here soon too!

|

6/23/2015 2:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Well hell yeah haha, I have the iPhone 6 and the camera is pretty damn good. I think the 6 Plus has the same camera so you ...more

I'm down, I sent clips for the last one and they weren't used sad

And as to losing weight jonnyganja, I am not taking any supplements (I actually refuse to, I hate taking ibuprofen unless I absolutely have to), I am running while pushing my son in his stroller, and moving a lot of stuff and just watching how much I eat and trying to stay away from crap and breads. I have a road bike I plan to get out on asap as well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/23/2015 2:32 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

And as to losing weight jonnyganja, I am not taking any ...more

first time running a cycle coming to an end will run again haha. but Clenbuterol is how you really cut up and lose it ;-)

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/23/2015 2:36 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

first time running a cycle coming to an end will run again haha. but Clenbuterol is how you really cut up and lose it ;-)

All you man, I won't use supplements, you'll need to keep using them to keep it off. Just like roids, use them to have massive gains, and when you stop the muscles essentially dissolve leaving you with flappy skin and sadness.

I'm not looking to get all muscled up, just lose some extra padding, and I'll do it the healthier way, without chemicals. Diet and exercise for this guy.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/23/2015 3:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2015 3:08 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

All you man, I won't use supplements, you'll need to keep using them to keep it off. Just like roids, use them to have massive ...more

actually thats not true at all with steroids. not all steroids are bulking quite a lot are for cutting fat and getting lean like anavar. all steroids basically do is allow more protein to be absorbed into your muscle so you heal faster and can work out again much quicker lol. key is moderation, rather than taking 2 months to get somewhere it will take a month. right now im running decadrol

Max LMG: Max LMG also known as 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2,5(10)-Diene-17-One provides very little water retention and solid gains in muscle mass. Max LMG acts as an anti-progesterone thus cresting harder muscle gains, and decreased side effects as a result of its anti estrogenic make up.

5a-Hydroxy: Is a compound very similar to anavar. 5a-Hydroxy is a mild prohormone compound that is less toxic on your liver then many other compounds. Gain muscle mass and strength with out any of the side effects normally associated with prohormones. Researcher claim this compound is the only product ever designed to increase mass and strength without steroidal influence and that it doesn't test positive for steroids.

difference between a prohormone (legal) and steroid is a prohormone converts into a steroid. but you need to run on cycle support and post cycle. so youre essentially 1 month on then 1 month on a pct (which is so you dont lose your gains, dont get gyno etc)

my avatar is from 2010 all natural but couple of years ago i got really really sick and fell off my game and ended up with a higher body fat percentage and bit of a gut (from being lazy and not working out at all literally sitting on my ass) thats why i got back into bmx got tired of being lazy and chubby ive never been chubby in my life haha. i run it as a pick me up to help me get back into the process. no shame in it. but yea too many misconceptions out there about supplements but i do suggest a nice pre-workout and some whey protein.

one of my whey proteins i use has all the amino acids in it to help you out
http://www.amazon.com/MuscleTech-Platinum-Supplement-Chocolate-Supreme/dp/B00IUHN7FA

preworkout i ran tastes very good (if your sensitive to caffiene and stuff like that this is the one to run)
http://www.vitacost.com/aps-mesomorph-tropical-punch-388-g-2

|

6/23/2015 3:17 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

And as to losing weight jonnyganja, I am not taking any ...more

i replaced meals with black coffee no sugar for a few weeks plus a lot of exercise. worked quite well haha

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/23/2015 3:45 PM

Still man, not gonna get into that stuff. I just want to lose a little weight. I will do it the hard way. I'm not into supplements or really anything else like that.

And you posting links won't get me to try it. I appreciate the suggestions, but I wasn't really looking for any regarding weight loss.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/23/2015 4:03 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

im running a prohormone cycle right now and lost 15 pounds in 15 days. gains are up. diet is key, stay away from sugar carbs ...more

Why would he slam protein shakes for losing weight? People getting into fitness thinking they need to slam protein shakes 24/7. It's stupid. Yeah, give yourself good sugars and crap for long periods of exercise, but unless you're trying to get muscle gains, protein shakes are counterproductive for weight loss.

|

6/23/2015 5:21 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Why would he slam protein shakes for losing weight? People getting into fitness thinking they need to slam protein shakes ...more

clean solid protein aids in cutting fat. i drink 2 a day in between meals. usually have a preworkout before riding then protein afterwards. you should learn your stuff.

"Increasing your protein intake while attempting weight loss may help you feel fuller so you consume fewer calories to lose weight. Protein is more satiating than either fat or carbs, and it promotes increased thermogenesis, meaning your body burns more calories digesting protein than it does digesting other macronutrients. A higher protein intake also helps you maintain and build lean muscle mass"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whey_protein_isolate

|

6/23/2015 7:44 PM

Just pedal out sonewhere everyday when i rode daily i couldnt build fat no matter how much bad food i ate and i eat a lot

|

6/24/2015 5:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2015 5:58 AM

JonnyGanja wrote:

clean solid protein aids in cutting fat. i drink 2 a day in between meals. usually have a preworkout before riding then ...more

Be that as it may, I am ALWAYS skeptical of wikipedia articles because literally anyone can edit them. I would talk to a legit nutritionist before consulting random online sources. Where I work customers we have get lied to all the time by merchants selling weight loss and skin care products all the time, claiming "they work, and they have ____ ingredients which do ____", when they are in many cases not even statements approved by the FDA, and they also do unfair practices like hide that a customer will have their bank account basically emptied in places on their sites so you cannot find it.

How the hell did this thread become a debate about proteins? I posted about a new phone and and edit. I mentioned my agreement to lose weight before riding and it seems that this thread was jacked. JonnyGanja, this is not a debate about proteins and what they do. Also keep in mind what works for you might not work for everyone else. And I'm not even going to get into the money side of things. Those protein shakes are insanely expensive for what you get. I'm not looking to gain muscles, or bodybuild, just lose some fat. And I am not going to take the advice of a random person on the internet who uses supplements and thinks losing 15 lbs in 15 days is healthy.

Also Biggybuggy is pretty accurate with his statement, without working out consistently (I have a kid, so schedules are some made up thing I cannot really use) it would be added calories that wouldn't help me. I am not starting a regimen like that when I couldn't keep the consistency or working out easily.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/4/2015 7:19 PM

I weight 109 pounds

|

7/4/2015 8:29 PM

youhoo wrote:

I weight 109 pounds

Good for you Im so proud!!!1111

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/7/2015 2:54 PM

youhoo wrote:

I weight 109 pounds

I've taken bigger poops.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/7/2015 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2015 3:35 PM

youhoo wrote:

I weight 109 pounds

dave lawrence wrote:

I've taken bigger poops.

How that weight loss going?

|

7/7/2015 3:59 PM

youhoo wrote:

I weight 109 pounds

dave lawrence wrote:

I've taken bigger poops.

mr.GoodBAR wrote:

How that weight loss going?

Taking 109 pound poops, id say after a decent one hes done pretty well.

|