New Primo Hubs

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 4:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 4:43 AM

"Primo Freemix"
[LINK TO IMAGE]
"No word on the details or pricing on the Hubs just yet, but much like the Colony and Demolition coasters, they look like they use the popular KHE internals, with an Alloy cone nut on the non drive side. We saw a sneak peek of this Hub earlier this year, and although we’re not sure if there will be a female version available, it looks like Ty Morrow and the rest of the team have been putting it through it’s paces to ensure it holds up. It seems every day that another street rider has switched over onto “the dark side” and is now going backwards freely so it’s great to see more freecoasters on the market, especially pre-built into a complete wheel."

From The Merged

"Primo Remix V2"
[LINK TO IMAGE]
"Seen here is the new updated Remix V2 Cassette Hub (above) which features updated bearings, a new shell, and works with both drive and non-drive side Plastic Hub Guards."

From The Merged

Whoops didn't realise sundaybmxRR posted it already.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Primo-Remix-v2,1285397
|

7/30/2013 4:43 AM

Good shit, i feel as if primo should send everyone who bought a remix a v2 becuase ive heard of so many issues!
Interested to see if primo changed and thing on the freecoaster.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/30/2013 5:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 9:36 AM

I hope the updates that make the Remix a V2 actually make this hub at least close to the "Godly" Mix Hub. I'm pretty sure the only thing that was wrong with the original Remix was the crappy bearings! They should never have changed from the Mix set up! Purely speculation & going on looks, it looks like they have done just that! Sorted out the Bearings, gone back to what made the Mix so fucking good & just updated the hub shell a little with the smaller non Drive Side Flange. As for the Freemix i hope they have done something along the lines of what Cult were doing with their AK Hub, Using the Bearings from a Mix Hub to completely kill off the reliability issues the majority of KHE Clones seem to have!

|

7/30/2013 9:09 AM

The Remix V2 looks skinnier and I bet everyone will still complain of how it's not as good as the mix

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/30/2013 1:42 PM

Lmfao that v2 reskip looks like utter garbage, they kept the wanna be profile look with different retard size flanges fucking idiots

The free mix looks legit

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/30/2013 2:51 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Lmfao that v2 reskip looks like utter garbage, they kept the wanna be profile look with different retard size flanges fucking idiots

The free mix looks legit

how are different sized flanges profiles thing? my eclat pulse has different sized ones, so do alot of stock hubs...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/30/2013 3:13 PM

The free mix looks legit

I dont know What really is the big deal with a smaller flange on one side. I mean all i can noticeably see is that you are gonna need a different sized spoke on one side and that really isnt that big a problem. Why do you hate this so much?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 3:59 PM

The free mix looks legit

MaximusBikes wrote:

I dont know What really is the big deal with a smaller flange on one side. I mean all i can noticeably see is that you are gonna need a different sized spoke on one side and that really isnt that big a problem. Why do you hate this so much?

you dont even need to do that, just tighten one side 2 turns more...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/30/2013 4:21 PM

i would rather see a fanged drive side hub with a straight pull none drive side

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/30/2013 4:22 PM

seems like the free mix will be the new mix for primo, like free'd from the CUNT type shit yo

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/30/2013 4:24 PM

seems like the free mix will be the new mix for primo, like free'd from the CUNT type shit yo

The Freemix is a freecoaster.

|

7/30/2013 4:27 PM

i know but it just looks so good and like a street machine

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/30/2013 4:31 PM

KiS Rattlesnake Hub....

|

7/30/2013 5:09 PM

Topsey wrote:

KiS Rattlesnake Hub....

8===D
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/30/2013 5:13 PM

Primo shouldn't keep changing up too much more
They'll eventually be in too deep.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/30/2013 5:14 PM

I wonder if you will be able to get the new guards and put them on the older mix?

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/30/2013 5:17 PM

Fad3r wrote:

The Freemix is a freecoaster.

I think he is saying it will be like the original with no faults again like the original mix but this time its also a free coaster another thing that they haven't done before. really looking forward to see hope these all go. Hope they aren't trying to make them really light again

|

The first breath is the beginning of death