New Project!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2013 11:34 AM

Ok so I know I just built my dream bike but there was one more frame I needed to get before I could say I was fully satisfied with my Line of bikes in my room. lol So along with the United Mothership I have always wanted a Eastern Grim Reaper. (Bring on the haters) Haha Well I found a kid that had a V1 reaper (I know, not the best of the reapers) but I offered him my Hoffman Disrupter frame from like 2006, some heavy flat land 4 piece bars, and 2 bald fit teal wall tires and he took the offer! So I got rid of stuff I didn't want anymore and got that a frame I've wanted to just be able to say I had. Im goin back to the guy later today and trading my stock United Supreme SU1 2012 Front Rim and $50 for his Cinema 333 Front and Rear rim. All in all, I'm very excited. Pics will be posted later.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

12/4/2013 8:54 PM

Photo

Here she is all built up. smile Very proud to have my two favorite bikes now.
|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

12/4/2013 9:05 PM

Sweet man! I like the Reapers myself. Have an Eternal in the garage right now!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/4/2013 9:11 PM

NO WAY! Dude that's Sick! You sir, are my hero! :D haha but yeah I was thinking about sending this frame in to eastern eventually and getting the Reaper 8 but idk about forking out almost $300 since I just spent a bunch on my new bike. But its a long term goal. smile You mind posting some pictures of youre Reaper? :O

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

12/4/2013 9:23 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
These are the first pics I could find. I'll post another when I had it built up with some other parts I had.
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/4/2013 9:39 PM

Danggggg that's amazing! What size TT?

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

12/4/2013 9:45 PM

This was my wife's build a while back. She wants something different, and nobody wanted to buy the frame unless I gave it away, so I'll keep it and build up another sexy bike. It's not like I have to feed it if I keep it, haha.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/4/2013 10:22 PM

Obviously nobody understood the value of that frame. Very nice. smile

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy