New Rear HUB??? wich is best???

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2015 12:38 PM

I am getting a new wheel set so I was wondering wich is better for a good price. I was thinking of animal or primo remix or BSD or.....???? Advices please....

|

6/7/2015 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2015 1:20 PM

Get the bsd hub

|

6/7/2015 1:04 PM

Ihatebmx200 wrote:

Get the bsd hub

we know youre acedog

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/7/2015 1:34 PM

Ihatebmx200 wrote:

Get the bsd hub

Yes everybody say so but... why??? I am not a pro rider but I have 300 dls to invest for this... what should I do???

|

6/7/2015 1:37 PM

The BSD is higher quality

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/7/2015 1:41 PM

You don't have to be a pro to buy hubs everybody buy different hubs all the time all the hubs you mention are good. I say get want ever one you can afford.

|

6/7/2015 5:07 PM

Never get a reskip you'll hate it

Id go with bsd pro hubs

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/7/2015 5:09 PM

Ihatebmx200 wrote:

You don't have to be a pro to buy hubs everybody buy different hubs all the time all the hubs you mention are good. I say get ...more

No the primo remix is a proven pos by countless people

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/7/2015 11:18 PM

thanks a lot guys. I'll get the bsd =)

|

6/7/2015 11:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2015 11:54 PM

Get the animal, tell us how it is it looks decent , there is no such thing as a best hub it's all the rider on it , from experience I haven't had a bad profile or demolition cassette , and I've had 3 odyssey hubs that all sucked , but I've heard the anti grams supposed to be better then the hazards

|

6/8/2015 5:35 AM

Best value for money = Madera
If you like to grind a lot = Antigram
If you're a baller like me, and don't give a fuck about money = Tree

Of the three, the only one I haven't had is the antigram. The Tree is stiff as fuck, fast as fuck, and really easy to build.

The Madera skipped too fucking much until I put a second set of springs in it, now it's just too loud. I also put a steel female axle in it because it was chewing on driver bearings with pegs. I think I'm going to eventually replace it with an antigram or the new G-sport, whenever those come out.

|

6/8/2015 10:18 AM

Remix for its proven engagement system. Ignore what OneEye says about it, everything he touches fails to work properly. I've owned 2 and never had any problems. Plenty of people In the area ride them too.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/8/2015 10:25 AM

If you're a baller like me, and don't give a fuck about money = Tree

^^^^TREE^^^^

|

6/9/2015 6:52 AM

tecnic1 wrote:

If you're a baller like me, and don't give a fuck about ...more

id say just anything with 14mm true female for grinding, most are pretty much the same.

so thats the new pulse and dynamic from eclat, bsd pro hub, antigram, gsport and stress disco hub? (or is that their freecoaster? either way they have a 14mm female cassette out)

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/9/2015 7:03 AM

BSD pro. Super tough. Never skips.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/9/2015 7:17 AM

tecnic1 wrote:

How long have you rode that double spring mod for? I have a spare hub a friend gave me, not madera or profile..I thought on trying the double spring mod but I was under the impression it would either wear the pawls or ratchet ring down quickly making the hub completely useless. Its not that it skips constantly but it does happen time to time...its also a 3 pawl design as well(should that make any difference).

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/10/2015 4:53 AM

Get an eclat.. Lol jks, they're shit

|

Muthafuckas betta know

6/10/2015 5:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2015 6:27 AM

Ihatebmx200 wrote:

Get the bsd hub

How are you not banned you little twat? Acedog890>joltman900>ihatebmx200

As far as hubs, I really like my Antigram, but if it wasn't available I'd get the BSD pro street.

|

6/10/2015 7:35 AM

tecnic1 wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

How long have you rode that double spring mod for? I have a spare hub a friend gave me, not madera or profile..I thought on ...more

A couple of months now I guess.

I do run a little bit of oil in it too, to help with the wear/noise issue.

|

6/10/2015 9:28 AM

tecnic1 wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

How long have you rode that double spring mod for? I have a spare hub a friend gave me, not madera or profile..I thought on ...more

tecnic1 wrote:

A couple of months now I guess.

I do run a little bit of oil in it too, to help with the wear/noise issue.

Sounds like it'll hold up fine then. I was worried double springs would wear it down making the hub fully useless(from what Ive read online) I use a little oil as well on all my hubs, place a drop on the pawls/springs and in the joint areas .

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.